Not open for further replies.
beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apart from only being able to pick an avatar (that wasnt used in play - i guess that was still in ultra-beta mode) it reminded me more of the Pokerroom site set up.

No flying chips or bald dealers (as i think the advert had) but names in boxes followed by either chip numbers or 'sitting out' :rolleyes:

IanT

pokerphil

pokerphil

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm... did it use a default avatar?

the male stacks characters looked rather... bald, stumpy
wondered if the females looked bald and stumpy... err, like real life.

K

kyosuke75

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerphil:

I did manage to download the PJ Poker beta and it looks and plays pretty well. I have to say this is one of the better 3D poker games with some simple interface and not annoying like Truelive3Dpoker

What's up with that ninja in truelive3Dpoker? I get sick of hearing all the sounds...

I guess every poker game needs a ninja?

Stacks is dead? Man, I didn't even get to try the beta... oh well.

M

MR Pocket Aces

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pjpoker.com

Just played at pjpoker.com...OMG...this site is amazing!! The gfx are the sharpest I have ever seen...I could not play real money though...it looks like they are still in Beta ..does any one know when they are going live???

I love the 1st person perspective...I clicked on the camera icon about four times to get there

MRPA

pokerphil

pokerphil

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
---

It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet. And your fate is sitting right besides you. -- Teddy KGB

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
OK Enough PJ Poker promotion for one day. Thread Locked. If you want to discuss the 3d Poker feel free to start a new thread, but we don't allow self-promotion on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.