Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes because I'm always aiming for the win. 🥇
How do you 'aim for the win' in a Flip out Freeroll?

And for the people who were complaining about beginning the game with a smaller starting stack... How much rake did you pay for your stack vs. how much rake did the guys pay for the BIG starting stacks??? I'm sure the sizing of the stacks was perfectly fair.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
How do you 'aim for the win' in a Flip out Freeroll?

And for the people who were complaining about beginning the game with a smaller starting stack... How much rake did you pay for your stack vs. how much rake did the guys pay for the BIG starting stacks??? I'm sure the sizing of the stacks was perfectly fair.
might also be totally random though how GG gave away chips for the flips

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
yah, but it's not.
probably... played with my C$ wins on the first 2 days and the amount of chips rewarded was significantly higher than the rest of the days where I mostly played microstakes mtts

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I hit two pair but someone hit a set 🙄

9xxx out of 15k, so nothing for me. 😵‍💫

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes because I'm always aiming for the win. 🥇
Well that makes sense when things are in your hands but on a lottery I'd be just happy to win anything at all. Nevermind. I like people who try to win all the time. Gl.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No matter what tournament I play I always aim for the 1st place. In a flip you pray for your hand every time :ROFLMAO:
I actually won a 'winner take all' all-in (flip out style) Freeroll 9yrs. ago. It had close to 4,000 entrants & was on williamhill Poker.
I didn't pray for the win. I wasn't on the computer watching it, I wasn't even home at the time of the tournament... AND I didn't even know I'd won it until later that evening while checking my emails when I came across this message >> ScreenHunter 18007

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was in the 270000$. Min cash was 112C$.

I'm in my worst streak of bad luck ever in poker since around September 2023... and it just keeps on going. I feel like I'm been mocked every single day.
U were a huge underdog preflop with 33 against all the other hands and 5 cards to come. Talking about bad luck is rather silly here imo.

Yes its a bit of a mockery to loose after hitting that set on the flop but it simply does not matter since those were only 3 of 5 cards of the final board.

Last edited: