Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Awesome commentating by Nick & Ali ... especially on the night of Day 6. So much fun!!!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Awesome commentating by Nick & Ali ... especially on the night of Day 6. So much fun!!!
I've only been able to catch the free hour PokerGo has offered so far but they are definitely on top of the action!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've only been able to catch the free hour PokerGo has offered so far but they are definitely on top of the action!
You really need to get Poker Go Shells. Its really worth it for the WSOP coverage to be honest.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You really need to get Poker Go Shells. Its really worth it for the WSOP coverage to be honest.
I did have a subscription but found I simply did not have time to watch (or even listen). But, yes, you are right Kenny! In my opinion (and yours) PokerGo is worth it, especially during the WSOP!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good grief is it still going? I thought Helmeuth was runner-up last week!
18 players remain. (Helmuth didn't cash in the MainEvent... and actually just about the exact opposite. He showed up for late reg. on Day 2, played 2 hands & lost them both and was out. Yup... 2 hands... OUT!).
I'd have to say that this year's MainEvent is BY FAR the best one I have ever watched (& I have watched them all since 2007... but also watched coverage many years ago on WideWorld of Sports). Amazing spots coming up. Amazing play. Amazing commentary (on the night episodes... can't say much for the day episodes)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
AGREED! And for me, this year's is BY FAR the best ever!!!! The MainEVent coverage has been fantastic!!!! (lots of on the edge of your chair kind of stuff too).

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I haven’t been following wsop for last 5 years, but looks like this year wsop has been very interesting. Going to check now

WSOP