WSOP 2015 - Expect Spoilers

CincyTim83

CincyTim83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think McKeehan is playing amazing! Even though im pulling for Beckley. Hes not getting really out of line byt taking advantages of spots hes in, also getting some huge hands helps!
I think now that its 3 handed he might have trouble because both players are and have shown that they will play back at him at any given time. Its going to be very exciting!

S

shaazy712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Neil Blumenfield will surprise everyone tonite. It will on live on espn.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Neil Blumenfield will surprise everyone tonite. It will on live on espn.

Fear the fedora!!!

How funny is it that both nights, there was an elimination on the second hand of the evening?

Sadly, I missed the entire first evening of coverage, but I'll watch the highlight shows, or if somebody PVR'ed the entire live stream, I'd be willing to download it.

I caught most of last night's coverage, though I did step away when Ofer Zvi Stern busted, but I was happy that he finally busted, mostly for Carl who got grossly unlucky against him....TWICE!!!

I did catch Zvi just punt a double-up over to Beckley when he shoved in the small blind with (I believe) T9 of spades and Beckley snapped him off with Aces. Not even a sweat on any of the streets.

I would, for interests sake, like to see McKeehen double up one or both of Beckley and Blumenfield, though the way he is playing, that's going to hard to do. I have to say of all the players, from what I've seen, Beckley impressed me the most.

I was also sad to see Max Steinberg bust out as well. He's easily the sharpest dresser in the poker world, next to Tony Dunst. I would have loved to see how he'd fare with a stack that can play back against McKeehen.....I felt the exact same way the Jamie Gold year (2006) about Allen Cunningham and Paul Wasicka. I would have liked to have seen how things would have played out had either or both of Cunningham or Wasicka had more chips. But Gold, from the editing, sure came off as an extreme luckbox that entire final table.

R

rlzaleski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All of the final coverage is on espn's final table coverage has been on their website, at least I've been watching it there: espn.go.com/watchespn/index#type/replay/sport/games/

You might have to have a valid cable provider to get it.

messer21

messer21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
finally we got to this stage. This is amazing

Noww we are on Heads up in the wsop *_* OMG

Last edited by a moderator:
MrBadAss

MrBadAss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think its clearly already who will win, CL is doing his job and the other guy is complitly in a push fold mode, unfortunatly not the best HU's

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was rooting for anybody but Joe, he made some good calls and folds but he hit everything which is why he won. If he wasn't running good he wouldn't of won. Last years winner Martin played very well he crawled back from the back of the pack and won. I didn't like Joe's attitude, on day one of the final table he acted like he didn't want to be there by playing angry. He threw cards at the dealer so hard they off the table. And I don't likes his hard fist checks. I was rooting for Beckley and Blumenfield . But Joe hit flop after flop. Can't believe no other player on final table got over 50 Million chips.

melinreno

melinreno

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
quite disappointing i agree

really have to give good credit to neil and beckley . hoping to see more of max in the poker world too .... he and neil will be great ambassadors imho

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude did run extremely well. However, he played very well also. His reads were on, he played small ball for much of the final table to maintain chip stack.

But he was running like god. It's an easy game when you wake up with premiums and hit top pair every hand against a short table.

Well played Joe.

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude did run extremely well. However, he played very well also. His reads were on, he played small ball for much of the final table to maintain chip stack.

But he was running like god. It's an easy game when you wake up with premiums and hit top pair every hand against a short table.

Well played Joe.

This and so-called ICM considerations made for a dull final table.

Cheers!

S

shaazy712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats to Joe Mckeehen! played flawless...

R

rlzaleski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wish he didn't get hit by the deck so much so I could respect him a bit more. I mean I'm sure he wouldn't complain, but makes poker feel very low skilled.

Beckley's lay downs were uncanny for the most spot. I was kind of hoping for him at the end, even if it would take 2 double ups to take the lead.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
McKeehen played very well with the chip lead. Lots to learn from how he played. He also made some good laydowns and avoided marginal spots. Yeah his on-table action personality was a bit rough to take but his other interactions all seemed genuine and pleasant. He had a lot of amicable interactions with the others and the TD. His confidence showed but it wasn't obnoxious. He probably won't embrace the role of 'ambassador' but he won't be as bad as Yang or Gold.

C

CupOfSalt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What did you guys think of Joe McKeehen?

Honestly I couldn't stand him one bit.

L

lauraPOKER

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe there will be a stream for this as it will be played fully on ESPN and ESPN 2 on Sunday(down to 3) and Monday for the bracelet. I've got my dvr set to record up to 12 hours on Sunday. It will be fun grinding some .01/.02 while they are playing for 7+ million. #dreams

Thanks for the stream, because ESPN does not get to some countries (argentina) in regular fare.. you ned to have upgraded-cable service to watch WSOP.

Thankssss

L

Lexxx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Carlos" is proud! Congratz McKeehen! LoL

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just god, he knocked out 6/8 opponents at the final table.

This graphic showing the number of chips at the final table
2901932-1-big.jpg

Last edited:
J

jamalhagler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He played really well from what I saw. Dominated his the table and played every hand to get maximum value. He also ran ridiculously well poker gods were on his side.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good player,let see if he can clinch next year main event also.

C

cruisinman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WSOP - much fun!

Wow - what a series . . .

Stern was driving me crazy on day one with his stall. He changed it on day two - and I think it might have cost him not making Day 3 . . .

Joe was amazing on his runs. He hit the flop 76% of the time when he saw it as a Niner . . . 33% he hit top pair . . . I could win with those cards!

C

cruisinman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I ran that good and hit a pair on the # of flops he did with mostly junk - I could win the WSOP . . .

He is the Champion though - congrats to him.

WSOP