WSOP 2013 Schedule

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had even CLOSE to the bank to let me play the WSOP I'd do it in a heart beat since this is my first summer of being 21, but alas I can't really afford to spend that much at one time, given I'd likely only be playing 1 or 2 events, and have no idea what my edge would be like.

Though I'm holding on to hope that maybe I can convince my dad to come take a trip with me and just be present, but not play. Just for the experience of it.

There are plenty of other tournaments going on at the same time - Venetian Deep Stack, Aria daily and nightly and Rio daily and nightly.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are plenty of other tournaments going on at the same time - Venetian Deep Stack, Aria daily and nightly and Rio daily and nightly.

My live tourney experience is soooo limited as well so I'm a bit skeptical all around, but I don't really have the opportunity to play more, because the only tournaments in my area are $200 NL on Mondays at noon (I'm not THAT much of a degen), $100 PLO on Thursdays at noon (I don't even really play PLO), and $500 NL on the last Sunday of the month (too expensive really).

So yeah. :( I'll definitely look into those others though and see if I can work something out. Would definitely be an amazing experience for me. If I can justify doing it without cashing at all, I'll definitely try. :)

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Rio will also be having these tournaments during the Series

Deep Stack No-Limit Hold'em Tournaments Every Day May 29 - July 14:
$235 Buy-In No-Limit Hold'em tournaments nightly at 3 PM.
$185 Buy-In No-Limit Hold'em tournaments nightly at 6 PM.
$135 Buy-In No-Limit Hold'em tournaments nightly at 10 PM.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the info Jilly!

Unfortunately, depending on my summer status, I'm realizing I may not even be able to travel during the series, but we'll see. :)

G

goodhandluke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really liking the schedule this year, wish i could go :/

J

jack7979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody know when bovada starts there wsop qualifiers.

J

jack7979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice, hopefully this year some pros make some noise because its always the amateurs that are winning this previous years! I would love to see Phil Ivy or Kidpoker in the final table!
There ok at final table but i say let a no name no money ameture win.Like maybe me lol.

bz54321

bz54321

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody know when bovada starts there wsop qualifiers.

They had a qualifier attached to the last black diamond event top 3 from each event got to try the qualifier. Sucks they did not do that this go round prob would have played more of the events. Or maybe they will do it in the second round coming after the contender thing.

ryhailey

ryhailey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made my schedule so far and this is what I have so far.
WSOPsched_zpse87f4eab.png

masondub

masondub

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If only i was 21 and had the money to enter a WSOP tournament. Maybe next year!

GL to all of those who may be entering this year! Knock em dead!

caintain

caintain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wonder if a tranny can play women's event??
if boobs are the mandate can Brian Zembic play with the gals??

WSOP