WSOP 2013 Schedule

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Been waiting anxiously!

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So when are we meeting up? And should we all agree for 10 of us to get together and play a $100 SNG, winner take all, to stake someone in an event? :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hahahahahahahahahaha! The Ladies event is on my birthday and is a $10k buy-in. Ladies will get a $9k discount.

I bet the guys will stay out this year lol.

I hate that the Seniors event is always so early - I can't stay there or a month. However I will be there for about 2.5 weeks.

OpenTheCan

OpenTheCan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im going as well. It'll be my first time in Vegas! I decided not to play in West Palm and just wait until May so that I could meet up with some of my boys. If you hold a SNG, let me know when. I'll be there in Vegas from May 20th- unknown. Just going to see how well I do to determine when I'm going home.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Planning on doing a big schedule, gonna be rich or broke because there look to be a ton of good nlhe events, which happens to be the game I suck the least at :)

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally have no problem with ladies events, but the one issue I have is when it's promoted (mainly by women) as an event for fun and everyone should not feel pressured/intimidated by men etc. and then professional women not only play in it but sell action on 2p2 at absurd MU based on the fact that it's going to be super-soft. Then the men who play in it are douchebags out to ruin it for the women simply for the sake of ev, but the women charging 1.5 MU basically advertising the fact that it's going to be super-soft (and indirectly implying that women suck at poker) is completely fine and doesn't ruin the idea of it being a fun recreational tournament for anyone at all :rolleyes:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So when are we meeting up? And should we all agree for 10 of us to get together and play a $100 SNG, winner take all, to stake someone in an event? :)

I am down with that. I will have my schedule worked out soon - but likely to arrive last week of June and stay for 14-18 days.

Im going as well. It'll be my first time in Vegas! I decided not to play in West Palm and just wait until May so that I could meet up with some of my boys. If you hold a SNG, let me know when. I'll be there in Vegas from May 20th- unknown. Just going to see how well I do to determine when I'm going home.

You will probably be gone by the time we all get there. Go later!

Planning on doing a big schedule, gonna be rich or broke because there look to be a ton of good nlhe events, which happens to be the game I suck the least at :)

Yea my schedule is going to be my biggest ever (won't compare to yours in dollars though lol)

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We should invade one of the daily deepstacks MTTs.

imboosted

imboosted

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So awesome the addres the extrak 9k for the douche guys who try and play he womens event

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea my schedule is going to be my biggest ever (won't compare to yours in dollars though lol)

heh yeah I mean I spent last summer doing an internship and given that I'm going to graduate in December I'll supposedly be getting one of those real job thingys after that so I figure this is basically my last year to have fun for an extended period of time. My dad's still trying to pressure me into doing another internship this summer but I think my resume still looks pretty ****ing solid (and I'm really good at selling the poker thing really well in interviews, it's basically what got me the internship last summer) compared to most people just graduated with a comp sci degree and like I said this is basically my last super-free summer for awhile may as well degen it up right? I'm probably going to send out my resume to a few places but unless I get some dream internship I really wanna do Vegas this summer. Here's schedule I'm looking at:

1d179929cec63ed340ad700c2d250369.png

Probably skip the 10k HU and then there's a conflict on 6/3 I'm leaning towards killing the shootout just playing the 1500 and then on 6/9 probably kill the 1k and play the 5k pl event. I'm setting the over/under on hating life at around 6/1.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
heh yeah I mean I spent last summer doing an internship and given that I'm going to graduate in December I'll supposedly be getting one of those real job thingys after that so I figure this is basically my last year to have fun for an extended period of time. My dad's still trying to pressure me into doing another internship this summer but I think my resume still looks pretty ****ing solid (and I'm really good at selling the poker thing really well in interviews, it's basically what got me the internship last summer) compared to most people just graduated with a comp sci degree and like I said this is basically my last super-free summer for awhile may as well degen it up right? I'm probably going to send out my resume to a few places but unless I get some dream internship I really wanna do Vegas this summer. Here's schedule I'm looking at:

1d179929cec63ed340ad700c2d250369.png

Probably skip the 10k HU and then there's a conflict on 6/3 I'm leaning towards killing the shootout just playing the 1500 and then on 6/9 probably kill the 1k and play the 5k pl event. I'm setting the over/under on hating life at around 6/1.

Oh that is a great schedule that I envy lol.

I am only going to play the 1 wsop event. I don't like the structure of the 1k events (says she who did so well in the one last year hehe) - and the higher ones would run my package up too high.

I briefly toyed with playing the main event and selling 70% - but $7k is a lot to sell - and I figure I can play a lot of VDS events and smallers one for the $3k that would cost me. Maybe next year.

My package is likely to run $5-6k as it is and I like being able to sell 1-2% shares to CC members who don't have hundreds to invest. They are the best cyber railers ever and I credit them with helping me make that good run last year in the Ladies event.

Can't wait! I am sure I will run into you somewhere but we should try to meet up at some point.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah for sure. You have decent sng/mtt results right? Generally 2p2 marketplace pays too much MU (imo anyway) and I don't think you'd have a problem at all selling at like 15-20% MU for the main and freerolling if you really wanted to assuming you have a decent graph. Just seems like way too much value to pass up, just a thought.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah for sure. You have decent sng/mtt results right? Generally 2p2 marketplace pays too much MU (imo anyway) and I don't think you'd have a problem at all selling at like 15-20% MU for the main and freerolling if you really wanted to assuming you have a decent graph. Just seems like way too much value to pass up, just a thought.

My mtt results were good but not my sng results. I really don't know what my graph would look like. I don't even play online anymore (except CC stuff). My live results have been very good.

I really don't want to mess with 2p2 and I am not well known over there anyway. I know I could sell some to people there who know me - it would mostly be ones who have witnessed/know about my live results. But I don't feel confident about selling 70%.

Not to mention that $3k probably covers my 50% of everything else. :)

I haven't done my taxes yet so don't know my total profit for my live tournaments last year but it was decent considering most of my buy-ins are $125-200 and only 1 was over $400. I only attended 4 live events. If I do better this year than last year by several thousand I will probably play in it next year.

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will probably be confirmed for around five events at the moment,will know more next month or april what dates for sure and will keep posted.
I know right know I have alot of wpt circuit events lined up,but have been set up for around five wsop events right now.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If anyone comes across this schedule in a better format for printing, I'd appreciate a PM or link to it.

Rappyness

Rappyness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice, hopefully this year some pros make some noise because its always the amateurs that are winning this previous years! I would love to see Phil Ivy or Kidpoker in the final table!

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's actually mostly pros winning events, just not known television pros.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't wait to cyber rail you guys on y'all's poker trip this coming spring. I really enjoyed doing that on dakoda's trip, last time she was in Vegas. Take care

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that's good, hope I could show up one or two event during that time! LOL

bz54321

bz54321

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is what makes it legal for them to discount the event for women:

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/jul/13/ladies-night-remains-legal/

lolololol

LOL

“It allows us to market to special groups,” he added. “We have gay and lesbian marketing, Cinco de Mayo, what have you.”
They need to have a GAY only tourny were straight people pay more......

Contemplating driving down to play in just the 1.5K 1Mil guaranteed 3 day event. Seems like the best value all though when you divide 1000000/1500 you get 666 spooky.

Last edited:
ryhailey

ryhailey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really looking forward to event #27 the mixed max day one 9 handed day two 6 handed day 3 heads up sounds like fun to me.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had even CLOSE to the bank to let me play the WSOP I'd do it in a heart beat since this is my first summer of being 21, but alas I can't really afford to spend that much at one time, given I'd likely only be playing 1 or 2 events, and have no idea what my edge would be like.

Though I'm holding on to hope that maybe I can convince my dad to come take a trip with me and just be present, but not play. Just for the experience of it.

WSOP