Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Congratulations Debi!!! Still kinda shocked though... that you didn't even make it out for the CC intertops Freeroll today.
31st of 936 - well done!

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Parlay your winnins and enter event #'s 56, 57, or 59

-

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks to all of you for your support! I was disappointed to go out but feel like I played very well and happy with my $4305 cash!

Will share more stuff tomorrow - gonna go drink and play mindless slots tonight lol.

vegasjj

vegasjj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to all of you for your support! I was disappointed to go out but feel like I played very well and happy with my $4305 cash!

Will share more stuff tomorrow - gonna go drink and play mindless slots tonight lol.

Looking forward to hear more -
and MEGA MEGA - CONGRATS - to awesome play - and great results!
What an experience!
clap.gif

Have fun playing slots tonight :) I would love to do that too!

oacnaf

oacnaf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Honestly congrats on an amazing showing, representing CC like a pro, wait what am I saying, you ARE a pro!!

Wonder if a guy winning this tourney would make enough money to buy enough drugs to allow hisself to, at least temporarily, forget what an ***** wuss he is.Next time I'm slummin with the pond scum, guess I will ask Brandon.

Yeah you should ask Brandon.. I just wanna know, maybe he was so lonely he wanted to pickup some digits, no better way then entering a room with 986 women, I'd say you're getting pretty good pot odds at that point ;)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
interesting bust out hand, whats the bottom of your range to get in there?

Honestly it was tough to do with JJ - but with my stack size I knew I had to do it. I was most concerned about the girl who had the QQ - wasn't really concerned about the shover. I am not sure I could have done it with anything less - but probably should have.

I am happy with how I played. I had to play with a short stack and marginal hands most of the tournament - looking for every possible spot to gain a few chips. No way could anyone say I was lucky to get that deep lol. I didn't win a decent pot the entire tournament until we were down to somewhere around 50-60 and I got KK in the sb and shoved into the bb who had been threatening to call my shoves if I kept it up lol. That is when I chipped up to about 60k and for the 1st time in the tournament actually had chips to play with.

It was an awesome moment when we were down to 4 tables and the rail was getting full - I looked over and saw Kara Scott who waved and said good job. I thought - how awesome is it to be this deep in a wsop event and get a shout out from Kara Scott on the rail lol.

Last edited:
R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aww, unlucky debs: (

A cooler for sure, I mean you can't fold jacks there imo anyway..sucks. obviously wasn't meant to be. Very good run and good cash in the end! :)

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very, very nice Debi. Well done ... :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Way to go Deb, you have come so far from Liam playing his first hands with you. :p I can't imagine how high on the poker life you're feeling .:) Have you posted in the record of big wins yet?

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent result Debi! Congrats!:D

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent job - you should be feeling very proud right now - im sure a lot of us here are :party:

PokerPete

PokerPete

RIP Logic And Sanity
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had to play with a short stack and marginal hands most of the tournament - looking for every possible spot to gain a few chips.
Wh00T! Excellent finish! Obviously the result of a lot of hard, nerve wracking work! (...which includes Joe staring at the phone wanting it to not ring) :tee:

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CONGRATS! Well done...proud of ya.

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gratz, great finish, great experience! :tee:

The time zone diff got the best of me and I missed the last hour or so. I'm sure it was a hard call with JJ once the big stack called, but you have to take a stand at some point.

GOIVIT

GOIVIT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A fantastic run and a great finish, we are all so proud of you! Your game was solid and your finish shows your skills. :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks all of you! I feel like I have hijacked this thread.... but it is about the WSOP after all and hopefully it was fun for all of you to cyber rail someone you know.

I still feel like I had a good dream lol.

Between the Venetian Deep Stack Ladie's event on Tues and this one I feel like I have finally reached the point where I can be confident when playing - knowing that I have enough skill to do as well as most others in the events. I didn't cash in the VDS - but I know that I played very well and my confidence went way up after that event. I think that had to help in the WSOP - my fear of others melted. Honestly - I never cared who was at my tables.

I did notice by the time it got down to 4 tables most of the really bad players were gone and the remaining field was much tougher and more experienced. My last table was the only table the entire tournament that I felt was tough - and that I didn't get insta reads on everyone at it.

Will definitely play again next year - even though I still hate that it starts with only 3k in chips.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well done Debi, congrats on placing 31st.

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was an awesome moment when we were down to 4 tables and the rail was getting full - I looked over and saw Kara Scott who waved and said good job. I thought - how awesome is it to be this deep in a WSOP event and get a shout out from Kara Scott on the rail lol.

Very cool. Congrats!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was an awesome moment when we were down to 4 tables and the rail was getting full - I looked over and saw Kara Scott who waved and said good job. I thought - how awesome is it to be this deep in a WSOP event and get a shout out from Kara Scott on the rail lol.

I don't know if Debi explained it anywhere else, but a friend of hers introduced her to Kara Scott a few days ago when they were at the Rio...Debi said she was really very nice....and how cool is it that she remembered Debi from that meeting and was there to give her an "attagirl" when they got down to 4 tables!!

I am sure it was very surreal!

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to you Debi on your GREAT finish:)

WSOP