Chips
I can't even imagine the nerves playing in a SnG like this xD

A

Attamo00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch the video and really nice prize.... But the last 2-3 hands... So lucky man... The rng like he :D

B

bertusattila

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i spinned 300k I drunk a bottle of vodka while I played it
:D

He is a tipical russian player.

Congrats to SolidPeni...:D
Interesting game, especially when he folded 47h and after that he pushed 67off...I would play opposit to him, call with 47h and fold 67off, but he won 250k and they didn't :D

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel bad enough having lost $1200 jackpots on ACR, after winning some for less. I can't imagine what Doug Polk must feel like watching this and seeing his record go out the window. Actually what little I know about the guy suggests he mostly shrugs it off and then uses it as motivation to recapture the title.

R

Radiotelefonist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was very lucky the guy. If I am not mistaken, such chance drops out 1 to 1000000. The good fellow, has coped with nerves. 250 thousand dollars not small money. I represent in what depression those two who have lost))

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was very lucky the guy. If I am not mistaken, such chance drops out 1 to 1000000. The good fellow, has coped with nerves. 250 thousand dollars not small money. I represent in what depression those two who have lost))

I'd hardly bitch about putting up $25 and coming away with $25,000.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is awesome, I know I'd just freak out and play like shit if it happened to me lol

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is awesome, I know I'd just freak out and play like shit if it happened to me lol

So basically you would play like he did and be 250,000 euros richer now? hahaha

crazy ruskies

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While 99% of what I said was true, I am totally fine admitting when I am wrong.

I'm not used to playing with 4 color decks anymore, so they throw me off a little bit. When he flopped the 3-7 str8 with 456, he had an inside str8 flush draw, too with the hearts and the one diamond. Also, he could have already been beat by 78. But when the 8 comes, as I already said, he splits any 7 including the the 78 except for the 79. BUT, on further review, the runout was diamond diamond. So, in fact, he did NOT have 2nd nuts, not even close. Any 2 diamonds crush him there. Not enough of the other player's gameplay was shown to determine if he would play a runner runner flush draw, but if he had a piece plus that draw, why not? Plus, if he does assume his hand is made and then spikes the flush on the river, why not shove into his river bet trying to get paid off? I know I would. So that is the one thing about this luckbox that I had wrong and have to, not really give him credit for, but at least cut him some slack. Because despite great odds on a call, if he is wrong, he loses the lead.

G

Gektor610

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gektor610

Congrats well done keep up the spirit.
And good luck)):) :)

Samuel Lee

Samuel Lee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is a video with a Spin & Go where the prize pool was 1.200.000 $
I'd say this is more "WOW" :D

Y

Yura Nabok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luck caught the Russian player. I would be so))

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A pleasant surprise for this player. Congratulations. My video is not working for some reason.

Stanislav

Stanislav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
twin

damn too much money love it congt to russian guy click chance in your screen when you see big money and to win well done ! ;)

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is really nice they give some cash even for the 2nd and 3 th place, so you only need a tremendeous luck to match up one of this super massive prize spin n go. :D, also saw couple days ago someone won 1m so probably this top prizes will not happen again very soon

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think those Spin and goes are like the jackpot little two ornaments on winning poker Network. LOL obviously they can win way more on the pokerstars version. I've tried a few of the jackpot games on winning poker Network the most I won was $60 from a $10 game LOL nothing even close to what these guys won on PokerStars boooo lol

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh, it's cool. congratulations. But i think that he could play more
reliably.:rolleyes:

vezy4iy

vezy4iy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What can I say ! Guy provided himself for the future!!