Would you like to see Mike and Worm back on the silver screen?

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We don't need a sequel we need a fresh new story.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A classic is a classic. No need to bring it back to tarnish the brand.

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that a new sequence would not be good, but a new story, logically winning stacks of kkkk money, a new world a new introduction ...

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah we don't need sequels, they don't turnout to be any good as the first movie. An original movie about a poker player, written by the same Rounders writing team would be much better.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu put out a plea, in twitter, to 'Rounders' screenwriter Brian Koppelman asking for more of the iconic poker movie. Would you like to see a sequel to the famous poker movie 'Rounders'?

Rounders Sequel Would Be Just What the Poker Doctor Ordered

I don't think so, rounders was about more than just poker. Those days do not really exist anymore. There are no "shady" private games (yes, there are private games) those "wild west" days are long gone.

BUT - Hey, I am not a big movie fan so if other people think it is a great idea, then I say bring it. And if it might bring more people to the game then YES, by all means. I love the game and the game always needs new players.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never seen or heard of this film. Perhaps tonight this problem will be fixed.

Oh, Wow. I am not a big movie guy, but if you love Poker you should at least check this movie out. It was an enjoyable story, in my opinion.

7CardKillR

7CardKillR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats would be cool Norton would prob be up for it but I fear Damon has gone total communist wack job and would insist that every pot be split evenly (minus governmental administration costs) and given to the derelict bums shooting dope in the back alley who were supposedly held back by the man. (couldnt be due to the fact that they decided by themselves to spend all their time whacked out on dope)