Would you like to see Mike and Worm back on the silver screen?

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. The more poker movies the better. I would also assume that the sequel would be a quality production.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have long been waiting for the continuation of this film. I remember that the authors had a desire to shoot the second part of the film with the same actors, but everything was canceled. I read somewhere long ago that one of the reasons for the cancellation was that this film became a hit on DVD, but now it is not relevant.
let's hope that the film will still be.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu put out a plea, in twitter, to 'Rounders' screenwriter Brian Koppelman asking for more of the iconic poker movie. Would you like to see a sequel to the famous poker movie 'Rounders'?

sounds like fun :) I would settle for any decent poker movies.
I wonder how Daniels plea to Sylvester Stallone for 'ROCKY 129' is going :p

0cean

0cean

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Molly's Game

Is it true that Molly Bloom got busted in NY again?

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Very interesting for me. It would be good if this film would go out on the television screen. Constantly see the watch from the film about the cardiers, about poker:jd4::call2:

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could watch Rounders 1,000 times without getting bored. As everyone says, we definitely need more poker movies, and a sequel to this would be the most epic!

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I would watch it with the original cast (or most of them anyway).

I can maybe give a marginal positive effect on LIVE poker. But I don't think online will affected one way or another.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu put out a plea, in twitter, to 'Rounders' screenwriter Brian Koppelman asking for more of the iconic poker movie. Would you like to see a sequel to the famous poker movie 'Rounders'?

Rounders Sequel Would Be Just What the Poker Doctor Ordered

Sounds like a plan! I liked Rounders not just because it was a poker movie but because it's a good story. The casting was great too. Edward Norton is one of my favorite actors.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never seen or heard of this film. Perhaps tonight this problem will be fixed.

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they can get the original actors and make a good production, that would be great. Still one of the only poker movies that actually gets the rules correct lol.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd definitely like to see how Mike would play against the players nowadays. So much more math into making decisions now!

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm torn. I do like the movie, but I'm not sure how they can make it relevant to the current poker scene. It would be hard for the old school poker player to come back and have it be believable especially since it isn't happening IRL.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem with poker is it doesn't fit Hollywood agenda nowadays. There are a lot more important issues to promote like global warming, me too movement and anything making white men look obsolete, ridiculous and evil, LGBT empowerment and so on. It's hard to find a good movie nowadays, except from old dog directors who couldn't learn new tricks, like Scorsese and Polanski, or who don't give a hoot (Tarantino).

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike Postle and Worm in Rounders Reloaded

D

Dlbcanuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good screenwriter will some knowledge of the current poker world could write an interesting screen play. Getting the right actors would be key.

T

TongueLashin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rounders 2

I would pay to see the ex girlfriends new boyfriend watch Mike on T.V. winning piles of cash.

E

Enimen18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like nothing more than to see a sequel of Rounders. It's the movie that got me into the game. It would be cool to see John Malcovic meet up with Mike in the wsop or if he just showed up for revenge in some way.