I dunno, I assume he made friends with billionaires, was a hell of a player

taktloss47

taktloss47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Not that it's supposed to be a secret, but on the final weekend of January Tom "durrrr" Dwan shared via his Twitter account that he is currently in Australia, where he's been spending quality time with his soon-to-be wife.
Dwan tweeted to his 157,000+ followers that this past Saturday, he's currently in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. He also admitted that he had played ‘almost no poker' in the last few days. Instead, the online poker legend has been enjoying spending some quality time with his soon-to-be wife, by playing her favorite sport tennis

this news i read on february this year :)

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh man watching this guy on t.v would have me grinding my teeth. I’ve never seen a luckier poker player in my life. What really upset me was his face lol...
Its really hard to read his face since its so annoying lol, but yeah he must be one of the most
luckiest players out there

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cannot stand Dwan...but he does have some huge balls...wouldn't be surprised if his is broke or being staked...

Krexnik

Krexnik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dwan recently lost one of the biggest pots in history with his AQ vs AA all-in preflop

Might be Busto :(

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I fold AQ frequently these days, and it is saving me money.
Tom was one of my favourite players, online and on TV. He has style and balls.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He lost some big pots recently , I don't know if it affects him or not but I hope not , such a great player , and we want to see him more .

ChipEaterMan

ChipEaterMan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven´t heard from him for a while. He could be playing high stakes in Macao or be broke

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow haven't heard that name in a while. He used to kill it online when I was actively playing years ago before my long break. I'm literally watching him lose a 2 mill hand on youtube with AQ to AA all in pre-flop! Brutal!!! And all this talk about Macau, never new that was considered like the Vegas of China until I just googled lol.

T

Triniti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker players are non relevant these days... the popularity of poker died with black friday

I 100% agree with you. But I hope a day will come and all rooms will be re-opened for US players.

K

Kalipro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I 100% agree with you. But I hope a day will come and all rooms will be re-opened for US players.
Sad but true. All the local cardrooms, where I live now, got replaced with slot machines.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True I didn’t hear about him for a very long time , I think he is just taking a rest , or he s out of money .

J

JeetsMcskeets89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Dwan

Hes playing poker games that you would only know and hear of if your a millionaire or tom dwan hes playing even bigger then vegas games is where hes at worldwide fish hunting but underground

S

SkorpiosMC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha i love those fiction stories and rumors about any high profile poker pro.

Maybe Tom assembled to his alien civilisation, hahaha just kidding his face expressions were always to me the strangest and outta this world.

Zzzms

Zzzms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol :)
97ed13b28be671f17fcb42db47f78ec7.png

That's what he wants you to think....

Durrrr is Batman