Truth or lie?

L

laiomaycon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, if it was true, it had already popped in the media. I do not believe that poker star or any poker site will build a table of losers and practically a luxury car for someone. If this had happened the media would have reported it and the pokerstar's actions would have already fallen a lot. proof that it is not true, I think the internet has a lot of lies mixed with the truth

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker

I do not think it's real that story, pokerstars never organized private freerolls just for losers, what it does it is add stars coins so that you may have credited a ticket for entering a tournament, but organize private tournaments for losers I find it hard to believe :hahaha:

T

tuka123

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS is terrible for freerolls, actuall most rooms are. Where you find good freerolls even for begginers is at 888.
Now about the main question: surely its lie.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars really do sometimes have such freerolls for players who lost in their mega-tournaments, but I have not heard of this tournament personally.

O

Onbashev

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lie

I thing it will good for PokerStars to got more freerolls for new player's . But what I thing about this post its tottaly truth. It all about marketing

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your question is easy to answer: I dont see such a tournament in the PS lobby... Do You?

PokerStars is lucrative for losing players in ALL tournaments already...

I haven't seen a legit game in weeks...

Less than 4 outs = Win guarantee...

But I would love them to start tournaments where only people get a ticket that have been
lucked out of their money playing only hands in which they were at least an 80% favorite....

DON'T BE SHY. BET THAT 7-2 OFFSUIT AS OFTEN AS YOU WANT. WE WILL REWARD YOU FOR BEING A DONK.

That is exactly what they are doing day in day out... Not with tickets though, but with a miracle runner runner....

Last edited:
H

Hansadsa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's a lie, luring new poker players, I did not hear about this tournament. I think it will be in the future.

C

carl lowe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe ps really feels bad for these losing players. Lol

Jeshua Kane

Jeshua Kane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what would be hilarious now is if a video surfaced of early thirties trendies that work for pokerstars really telling everyone how they feel about them... lol

Jeshua Kane

Jeshua Kane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha

Dude, if it was true, it had already popped in the media. I do not believe that poker star or any poker site will build a table of losers and practically a luxury car for someone. If this had happened the media would have reported it and the pokerstar's actions would have already fallen a lot. proof that it is not true, I think the internet has a lot of lies mixed with the truth

But everything on television is completely 110% true right? LOL

Nata Prima

Nata Prima

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has their finest hour! Someone in something sometimes luck, but the rest have to work, and that in poker we hope for good luck!

W

WPattaro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Truth or false

Can anyone explain how to promote "True or False" PokerStars, you will have a 2018 PCA freeroll?

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The winner has lost 30.000$, let's assume it's the "less" minus to paticipate.That gives us AT LEAST 270.000 from the 9 players.
Why wouldn't pokerstars give them back some, as they might spend it AGAIN anyway?
Can somebody please go there and lose 30.000, so we have hard proof next year?

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
very funny this topic, we should have here in the CC an exclusive section for jokes, I think this topic would be among the first.
I really liked it when the
Herkstwin talked about what the invitation would be: Dear PS client we are inviting you to a Super Freeroll because you are Super Donkey ... lol, very cool.
very good the attitude of the
Herkstwin who came in contact with the PS and came to the conclusion that this story is a troll and a silliness ..... the curious thing is that e13 days later he does not remember where he posted the response from PS ....
Friends ... the faith(belief system) is really powerful and dangerous .... if used the wrong way will end up giving shit

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't believe such an event , and wondering how he got a ticket? Maybe I missed something?

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
explained by the response to the colleague such a tournament never existed.

D

DUSTIN BRYAN

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't believe this is true

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really miss playing on stars, but I am sure there are softer sites to play on.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is the tournaments for players who participated in the major series on the high level. They went out on the bubble and got a second chance. Such tournament was in the "Winters" series, but this tournament is a freeroll only formally

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The next trap from PS. I wouldn't begin to trust it