Short Stacks include the BetMGM Poker Championship, a new sports betting market in the USA and more.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This week in Short Stacks...

The $3,500 BetMGM Poker Championship opened at the Aria with a $2 Million guaranteed event. At least 100 of the players won a prize package via BetMGM's online poker sites in New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Ontario, canada. Also, North Carolina will likely pass a new sports betting bill since it has already gone through two chambers of the government and is heading to Governor Roy Cooper’s desk for his expected signature and Pennsylvania has hit a new record of those who have chosen to exclude themselves from gambling in the state. And a new crop of NFL players are expected to be suspended due to gambling. It seems that a lot of the NFL players are not too well versed on what they can actually bet on so the NFL asked Tom Brady “to help educate players on what they can and can’t do when it comes to gambling.” (link to a video message included in the link below).

Short Stacks: BetMGM Poker Championship Begins, NC Getting Online Sports Betting

E14449C4-8E67-4772-8D6C-8C065B873A35-1200x900.jpeg

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
NFL players who do not understand the gambling restrictions the NFL places on it's employees, uh huh, sure, yeppers, hey that reminds me, you haven't gotten back to me about that bridge I offered to sell you. ;)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars