Runner Runner Trailer - Poker Movie starring Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't enjoy this movie at all. Had great cast and pretty cool premise but the plot didn't deliver.

O

ocritico

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i haven`t watched a good poker movie yet. The main issue is the unrealistic hands and plays like 007`s cooler/slowroll scene.

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to have to go against most of the people on this one. I really did not like the movie at all. I wanted to like it, but just couldn't. The premise of the whole thing seemed very predictable and I was hoping for a movie which provided more on the poker aspect. Oh well. Thank goodness for netfilx.

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I heard of this movie, never watched it yet. Since I seen it mentioned here, I was gonna watch it. Now I dunno. Lol I like movies, I tend to fall asleep when watching them. I don't know why, maybe just not into it. I did stay manage to stay awake throughout the purge 2. That was better than the 1st one. I may give runner runner a shot. Thx for the info...

PokerFunKid

PokerFunKid

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh wow. How come i never watched this movie?! Looks epic. Will watch it this week for sure. Have been ''waiting'' on a modern poker movie and it was there already..
I heard about it but i tought it was some old classic poker movie i could watch anytime. But this is probably a must see.

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're watching this movie just for poker then don't get your hopes up too much. Expect it to be a drama/action movie and if you like poker abbreviation being thrown around then this is your sort of movie.

martymart48

martymart48

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see this movie.I dont think this movie is good for poker.Fraud and Corruption and more.

mendiolacubicle

mendiolacubicle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw the trailer, I knew immediately it's not going to go deep in the poker world. Rounders is still the best poker movie but I watched a movie about WPT where the in ending the guy folded his set of aces just to let his mentor win. I forgot the title of the movie though. 😕😕😕