Poker After Dark Reality Show! Game of Gold

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've watched the first 20 minutes and this looks very interesting, especially since I enjoy reality shows. :)

Thanks for posting this, @ratbat615!

I know of at least 2 of the contestents that have been on reality shows in the past and look forward to see how well they do.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really liked! It's been some time since a program about napo poker attracted my attention so much. I loved!:love:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did enjoy this first episode.If I remember well,Olga Iermolcheva was runner-up in the LAPT Panama Main Event some years ago.Good player.

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
wow friend thanks this is interesting actually it is something I had not seen but it entertained me a lot

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I watched it as well...lol.

This is one of those shows I could have easily binge-watched! The next episode is not coming out fast enough! :D

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Actually I just wanted to take a quick look and in the end there were 4 episodes in a row.

I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to round 2.

Thank you for sharing:love:

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
"You'll have an edge over Jungleman"

Don't know if that was the best or the worst pep talk ever.

20231121 114427

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The idea for this reality show was mine, I gave it to Maria Ho via Twitter message about a year ago, and now I can't even view the messages due to the new premium program and also the measures taken to cover it up. In fact, I don't even want recognition, but I'm just going to leave my story here so that everyone can understand the power of intention (or bad intention). I'm glad the show is on the air and is fun and includes women so equally. That was my intention! The idea was well adapted and improved and well executed too, but it is faithful to my initial inspiration. Now if her intention was just to earn money or materialistic opportunities, you will see that what we sow is what we will reap from the universe.

And if her intention was only materialistic, she should at least be conscious and fair enough to offer the share I deserve in this. recognition doesn't matter to me.✌️

People are blinded by money, and forget that it only serves as a pseudo-freedom and that the most important thing is not having money but how we get it. without honor there is no peace.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
And if her intention was only materialistic, she should at least be conscious and fair enough to offer the share I deserve in this. recognition doesn't matter to me.✌️
I may not have had anything to do with Maria at all.

If you have other suggestions it likely would be best to contact a major poker room or poker site? Just a thought....

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I may not have had anything to do with Maria at all.

If you have other suggestions it likely would be best to contact a major poker room or poker site? Just a thought....
Yes, but who would listen to me? It's okay, everything is as it is. But thank you very much for the advice and good intention. People only learn by making mistakes.

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The idea for this reality show was mine, I gave it to Maria Ho via Twitter message about a year ago, and now I can't even view the messages due to the new premium program and also the measures taken to cover it up. In fact, I don't even want recognition, but I'm just going to leave my story here so that everyone can understand the power of intention (or bad intention). I'm glad the show is on the air and is fun and includes women so equally. That was my intention! The idea was well adapted and improved and well executed too, but it is faithful to my initial inspiration. Now if her intention was just to earn money or materialistic opportunities, you will see that what we sow is what we will reap from the universe.

People are blinded by money, and forget that it only serves as a pseudo-freedom and that the most important thing is not having money but how we get it. without honor there is no peace.
if you have a proof about your suggestion you can try to contact someone from this show. You can get premium account on twitter and may be you'll be able to view your message. Anyway it'll pretty hard I guess to prove that it was your idea.

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips

Lol. Is this a troll post?

This show is a knockoff of any reality show out there, especially Netflix's The Devil's plan (golden coins - coincidence?)

Neither you or the producers had an epiphany and created this show out of nothing.

Top 10 Games