Phi Helmuth wins 13th bracelet by winning the WSOPE Main Event!

R

rangersfanforlife

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this guy is my second favorite poker player behind phi ivey
the poker brat strikes again one of the best poker players of all time

M

Magneto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he only plays Hold'em No Limit tournaments?

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ugh, digging up a year old thread for pointless comments? Come on.

arjun7890

arjun7890

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome hellmuth does it again. How does he? no one knows. So many times he h'd shown on cash games that he's a fish. But what happens to him in tourneys? what is having in breakfast? still unknown. Winning tourneys has never been easy and 13 times thats brilliant. congrats to him. He's not god, just a legend!

When someone wins in a tournament you just cant learn from him or his style of play in a hope that it will improve your game and you will start winning. You just need to get inspired by their winning attitude i.e, the never say die attitude. Thats what hellmuth possesses, thats why he's so consistent.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dakota, that is WSOPE is Europe or no? And no shit I love Phil Hellmuth because get mad every time! Phil said "If there weren't luck involved, I would win every time."
:p
phil_hellmuth ‏@phil_hellmuth Wow!!! Just Won Bracelet # 13! The WSOPE Main Event no less, HIGH AS Akita right now!

He just tweeted ^^^^^
You can love him or hate him - but he is a damn good poker player!

and1tiger

and1tiger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker professionals will always earn. Champion of poker can only be a very lucky pros

kisago21

kisago21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He's serious about his game, and I find that endearing. Sure, he flips his shit occasionally, but that just shows how much love he has for poker, it is his life.

WSOP