Lockpoker starts up new site to try to get new players

M

MIGO14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad I never created an account at Lock Poker in the past. To all who have money at this room I keep my fingers crossed that you will get it one day...

SittinPerty

SittinPerty

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HHAHAHAh LockPoker is a Joke ...and i found that out the hard way....I played with them for 2 years about 4 years ago when they did actually pay their players and when I used to get paided..... I currently do not play with them for some time now....I just recently received Emails from Lock letting me know they gave me $109, $60, $22 dollar ticket tournament to use in the past month all sent to me....so I decided to re download their software and see if this was true.......and yes they did....why I don't know probably trying to bring back old players with free tickets to real money games.............I might play them soon just to play them ....But I aint EVER and I mean EVER going to deposit a penny with them....LOL

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HHAHAHAh LockPoker is a Joke ...and i found that out the hard way....I played with them for 2 years about 4 years ago when they did actually pay their players and when I used to get paided..... I currently do not play with them for some time now....I just recently received Emails from Lock letting me know they gave me $109, $60, $22 dollar ticket tournament to use in the past month all sent to me....so I decided to re download their software and see if this was true.......and yes they did....why I don't know probably trying to bring back old players with free tickets to real money games.............I might play them soon just to play them ....But I aint EVER and I mean EVER going to deposit a penny with them....LOL

Honestly don't bother even using them. They're trying to create the illusion that they are a legitimate site, you help them by playing to the people who don't know and the lock shills. I don't believe this site will fall until they have no traffic, I hope I'm wrong.

SittinPerty

SittinPerty

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah that is exactly what they want to create traffic and to trick the New people that they are suckering into their site ..

S

sylpoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I , recently got some tics from Lock when i looked. They even tried to give me some sort of VIP tic to a game . I would not waste any time there now, and still saw i had 125 dollars sitting there still. A shame Lock went so downhill, and they are able to even have a site going now is ridiculous.

Last edited: