Lockpoker starts up new site to try to get new players

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the heads up on this new possible Lock scenario. Things like this is what some people will use to try to bolster their argument on why poker should never be legalized or regulated online. Shame really.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not bad news.
play on lock from time to time.
know that it may be play real money
but I do player cash, free ticket game there.

for me, I do not have so much bankroll to buy 15 minutes or 20 minutes slow blinds tournament games, and most of the sites will charge something like 30 bux per game...

but I do thank Lock give me a lot , a lot free chance to practice and improve my game with fairly enough data.

PS: hope lock is going to better.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not bad news.
play on lock from time to time.
know that it may be play real money
but I do player cash, free ticket game there.

for me, I do not have so much bankroll to buy 15 minutes or 20 minutes slow blinds tournament games, and most of the sites will charge something like 30 bux per game...

but I do thank Lock give me a lot , a lot free chance to practice and improve my game with fairly enough data.

PS: hope lock is going to better.

huh? You thank Lock?
Pretty sure you get better practise playing in 50cent tournaments on another site where the other players are playing for 'real' money.

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
huh? You thank Lock?
Pretty sure you get better practise playing in 50cent tournaments on another site where the other players are playing for 'real' money.

I'm afraid anyone thanking Lock falls distincly into one of two categories:

1) Lock shill account
2) Clueless player

SANDYHOOKER KY

SANDYHOOKER KY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my humble opinion, one does not need to look any further than the major poker news sites, and the actions of Lock period. I have many friends in the online poker world, and 100% of the one's that have experience with Lock are echoing the same complaints that the rest of the "bashers" are saying. Cashout requests over 12-18 months ago still "in process" is NOT acceptable by any stretch of the imagination. The post's saying Lock has stopped responding to emails by players wanting some kind of answer is also correct, so Curt, while some players may "bash" the site without actually having any real business doing so, the vast majority have legitimate reason to "bash" Lock. No rose colored glasses here. There is ample evidence of Locks troubles and questionable practices, hell, Lock hasn't even made a half azz attempt to try to hide them. Why should they, it's not like the U.S. would send troops in to recover poker players funds that do not exist anymore in some tiny country.

NANUNANU

NANUNANU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Losing some money to some sketchy poker sites is part of the online risk. No different than Pitbull poker, Jungle(OKUSA) poker and sites out there like Bookmaker and ACR who are still sketchy and have hopped onto more poker networks than any site in the history of net poker. I like taking chances on every poker room that comes about online. I guess there is always risk being that type of player. I have had a couple hundred i had in Q at lock which i have since canceled. I can't say that i am not having a lot of fun carelessly playing cash tables. I guess i just hope at some point their player base will be bought out or they will straighten out all their failings :) Keep your fingers crossed mangs :)

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Losing some money to some sketchy poker sites is part of the online risk. No different than Pitbull poker, Jungle(OKUSA) poker and sites out there like Bookmaker and ACR who are still sketchy and have hopped onto more poker networks than any site in the history of net poker. I like taking chances on every poker room that comes about online. I guess there is always risk being that type of player. I have had a couple hundred i had in Q at lock which i have since canceled. I can't say that i am not having a lot of fun carelessly playing cash tables. I guess i just hope at some point their player base will be bought out or they will straighten out all their failings :) Keep your fingers crossed mangs :)

I'd rather just find one or two poker sites that I can feel are honest and trustworthy. As long as they have traffic at every level I wish to play, why look for anything more? That's how I see it...

S

StorkMerriam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd rather just find one or two poker sites that I can feel are honest and trustworthy. As long as they have traffic at every level I wish to play, why look for anything more? That's how I see it...
You play at Bovada , so you already know you have found a trustworthy site . I have always been paid in a timely fashion and there support is second to none. They also have a mixed player base giving average players a fighting chance. :confused:

I

itrade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant believe I have put so much money into Lock over the years.

pokertoi

pokertoi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only played private freerolls on Lock, so I didn't have much invested but I did have about 50 bucks on there.I'm not gonna hold my breath for the money.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have like $600 on Lock that I built up from Freerolls, and worked on it when they went to 2.0, making a gamble that they would be paying out with the new site in order to build up the rep. I guess they stayed with the philosophy, 'there is a new sucker born every minute'. I was fooled for a short time.

radman

radman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there anyone we can complain to? I have been waiting 8 months for $1000.00 and now they have blocked me from even inquiring to the status on their support chat of my withdrawal request.
" I understand your frustration but guarantee you will receive it shortly" haha ha I gave been given that same line of bull since October. I requested the withdrawal on. 7/1/13.

you know you might want write the dept that issued their license. They get enough neg inquires they might step in.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
They did this previously a few years ago, cost me about $12, which they said would be transferred to the new sit, it wasn't.:(

I

itrade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can not believe lock poker is still around i won there a few times but never got paid and see that happens to alot of others.

Jackdaclown

Jackdaclown

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I I have an account there but have not opened it in months.thank you for sharing this with us because this is terrible... thank goodness I don't play there anymore.

J

jancika77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play there and waited for 4 months to get my winnings out. Will not play for same ownership even if they offer 200% bonuses.

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that crooks and bad people to continue cheating.
Someone should do something rerpecto is people are mocking and good faith.

TimboJonez

TimboJonez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn crooks, thank you for making us aware of this site. People are still waiting for cash outs on lock, how is it possible they can start a new site?

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn crooks, thank you for making us aware of this site. People are still waiting for cash outs on lock, how is it possible they can start a new site?

recalls that ensuring not only says that could be because they have the same game format and appear to be the same.
also because they play with unlimited bankroll.

B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I logged into lock yesterday and was chatting at the tables. a few people said they heard people were cashing out, is there any truth to this? specifically US players.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I logged into lock yesterday and was chatting at the tables. a few people said they heard people were cashing out, is there any truth to this? specifically US players.

I honestly believe they are just lock shills. They don't want to believe the worst is the truth and they just make false claims.

catchitfool

catchitfool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im not surprised those scum bags i got a few $ i did cash out last year thanks to dakota other than fr i dont play there

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you join a site such as this to play freerolls, it looks nice to win some cash and think you have real money. To me, real money comes when I cash a check from the site, until then it is monopoly fun money.