Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've heard without his previous twitch deal & youtube, stars etc., he wouldn't be a profitable player.
Why does he keep his results blocked on SS & TS?

I like Lex, but I don't watch his streams. It's great to see he's such a big following though. WTG!

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Never heard of this player but seems interesting... I would like to find out what the twitch thing is all about as I have never used it

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Never heard of this player but seems interesting... I would like to find out what the twitch thing is all about as I have never used it
You wont make a mistake. Lex is amazing player, and you will learn a lot from just watching.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
You wont make a mistake. Lex is amazing player, and you will learn a lot from just watching.
Sounds interesting.. does he post videos of him playing online games and where is best to watch

S

Stollpe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also like watching Lex. I rarely watch anything on youtube streaming but I go there because of Lex. :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have seen him playing on twitch far too many times . It's entertaining , but is it good poker on the long run especially for the micro grinders like me?? He used to show his big wins , but he had many losses as well , many bullets one after the other , his exact win/loss ratio is unknown . without the PS money , I don't know ... He hides , I think even nowadays , his PS sharkscope results .

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like Lex Veldhuis, he's nice and a very good poker player.

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
All he does is bluff and his tricks are over played.. people are onto him. Like Poker Orfice said hes not a profitable player hes more a personality then anything. In the long run bluffing causes people to lose more ask any professional.... I got that advice from a cash game book but I am sure the same concept applies to tourneys. Bluffing is counter productive and should only be done once in a blue moon in a tourney in my perspective.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
All he does is bluff and his tricks are over played.. people are onto him. Like Poker Orfice said hes not a profitable player hes more a personality then anything. In the long run bluffing causes people to lose more ask any professional.... I got that advice from a cash game book but I am sure the same concept applies to tourneys. Bluffing is counter productive and should only be done once in a blue moon in a tourney in my perspective.

Bluffing and semi bluffing, is literally what a game of Poker is....fooling the other player into believing that you have the best hand and forcing him to fold the winner.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Lex is a smart guy in this pokerworld!He is one of the best Twitch and YT Streamers with Pokercontent in my opinion ;)

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Bluffing and semi bluffing, is literally what a game of Poker is....fooling the other player into believing that you have the best hand and forcing him to fold the winner.
I like head hunting better. Making the bluffers pay dearly.

C

Chabita03

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He wrote it big on the middle top of the screen during one of his streams before PCA that he is up 3M $.
He didnt say if that came all up just from poker.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Without a doubt, he is one of the players with whom I have learned to play poker the most.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Making nice money this guy

☘️

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I followed Lex for a while, he is still improving as a player. He can't take any critism though and I stopped watching him as I found his constant whinging irritating to the point I couldn't watch him anymore. I also think twitch isn't currently stable enough to support professional players, too many lag issues which is starting to affect profitability.