andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
make good money on it, we can all reach this level, but in a hundred years)))

Highfish

Highfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Lex is a nice guy. I´m sure he´s making money playing poker; whether it comes from the tables or elsewhere.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He does promote himself well. But i don't particularly rate him. As another poster mentioned, he does not take criticism well. He blocked me on Twitter a year or so back for asking a simple question on GTO. I was a bit gob smacked, but whatever.

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, I really like watching Lex, I think he's nice and a very good player.

Have a nice day

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Lex is one of my favorite poker players whether he wins or loses, good or bad. I also think that he hasn't made his money from poker winnings for a long time. other streamers are sometimes too boring or too exhausting for me :)

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I like lex, it is a good streamer, pokerplayer and he also tells us why he does something.

OC we do not know if 2023 is profit for him but besides that he also also investments and sponsorsships with youtube and so on where het gets his money from.

He is cool and when he is online and i am @home i will always try to watch the stream

P

PokerisEasy402

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I've heard without his previous twitch deal & youtube, stars etc., he wouldn't be a profitable player.
Why does he keep his results blocked on SS & TS?

I like Lex, but I don't watch his streams. It's great to see he's such a big following though. WTG!
Nice profile pic…you got me.. I was like ”wtf she looks like…..oh”

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched his bundle on bbz and thought it was really great for insights on his play and how he is constantly driven to improve his play.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was lucky enough to sit on a table with him at a $55 TO tournament. You can only learn from him. But I knocked him out in the end:)

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A great player who has achieved great results. I always watch his streams when I play poker.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been watching his streams on twitch for a long time and I really like his game, there is a lot to learn!!!

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
so many ways to learn and watching for the game of good player is a one of them... Lex is nice guy, but if don't like him as a person don't tell what you can't learn from him...

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
sometimes i watch it but i like to watch kevin martin

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last year he used all bullets in 10K buy-in game with 0 outcome.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Entertaining and exciting, but sometimes also a little bit depressing,
Anybody knows, why exactly he changed to Youtube live streams (from Twitch)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I might watch one or more stream one of the next days , just to see if I can learn a new trick with the RNG lol . Besides that it's no good . They play according to the way you expect them to play , because thousands watch them . So they dare not do a move that would trouble the watchers . It's everything for the show . I do not think that many players have to win a lot with the poker streams . Better study books , watch online the tables , find a good player to teach them sth more .

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I highly recommend his yt series - Learn with Lex

These videos taught me certain tips that I did not pick up from study poker websites. I particularly enjoy the post flop analysis and the explanation of why you are playing out your hand on each street. I have to watch more of his educational videos, great content.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Lex is a very good player, he has a lot to learn in the game of poker, I watch him with pleasure!!!