Jason Mercier on WSOP 2016

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chances are getting very slim of him getting 3 bracelets this year.
To bad, because I really would have loved to see him successfully finish this challenge.

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol easy call

you're out of your f*ing mind!

I went back and rewatched it again to see how this could possibly be true. It isn't. Plain and simple. I have called off bottom pair (as low as 2s) often enough to feel confident trusting my gut. But even I sincerely doubt making this call in this position given all the variables.

If you think otherwise, you're delusional or crazy, but either way you're wrong.

14 posts so far. we'll see if you post more and we'll see if I chuckle at them too.

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's already won two bracelets already and that's just live I'm pretty sure he won some pokerstars wcoop tournaments as well earlier this year

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's already won two bracelets already and that's just live I'm pretty sure he won some pokerstars wcoop tournaments as well earlier this year

Doesn't matter, it's too late in the season, he had some good shots, but WILL NOT get that 3rd bracelet, which is TOO BAD. If only because Selbst has built a TREMENDOUS reputation for herself in the poker community. Yet, she was already "setting precedent" (she's a lawyer) for why she wouldn't have to pay the 1.8 million payout.

IMHO, I think Jason should use that as excuse to not give her the 10k he now owes her, if that has not already been paid.

But yeah, it would've been great to get a front row seat to watching him take down something he was granted 180:1 odds on and THEN NOT get the reward.

L

Lance Webster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ONE OF THE BEST THAT IVE SEEN

mrDredlexa

mrDredlexa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We all see how Jason plays on WSOP 2016, his game seems to be amazing and poker community treats him like one of the best tournament poker players in the world.
What is this?Lucky strick, skills or Vanessa's (Selbst) $1.8 million

What of your mind?

He was born in a truly Christian family. Maybe this is the secret of success?:)

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has happened too many times to be considered luck.

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has happened too many times to be considered luck.

IMO, there is nothing "lucky" about calling down bottom pair on a paired, highly connected board and being right. Except if you can argue that he was "fortunate" that his instinct was correct, since he essentially just had a bluff catcher.

He has "the black magic" as Hellmuth likes to say.

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big mistake from the other guy to stand up like that, he showed he was ready to leve if called.
Thats why unless you're a pro, you are better off showing no emotions at all.

That guy has 4.3 million euros in live earnings. How, exactly, is he not a pro?

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
We all know that hes a great player, for me one of the bests in present and in future.

G

Gektor610

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gektor 610

I think Jason Mercier is one of the best MTT players I think suited it comes with 3 but my opinion is that Daniel Negreanu lutchi player I watched a biographical movie about him is very interesting simple guy pulls on a world level he's just done.
If not seen look very.)):) :)

P

Pavel Davydov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jason is one of the best players in the world

sandund

sandund

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jason Mercier is an amazing tournament poker player, machine.

WSOP