I can't stand the guy but it's good to see Tony G making some humanitarian efforts

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tony G wins $4.3 million pot on coinpoker and in process raises 10k for Ukrainians.

Cardschat news (Daniel Smyth) added this article describing in more detail the news in relation to the historic $4.3 million hand on coinpoker and how Tony G was instrumental in raising money for Ukrainians.
Love him or hate him - at least he is doing something to help, there are far richer and more powerful people out there who could do something and have turned a blind eye.

https://www.cardschat.com/news/tony-g-wins-4-3-million-coinpoker-108935/

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always been interested in watching Tony G play. His return came as a pleasant surprise when he resumed his career as a professional poker player a couple of years ago. Tony G is the face of CoinPoker now. People who have dealt with politics always have broad views.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's definitely an abrasive personality but he provided some excellent television lol.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally think these tv poker personalities, put on an act for the cameras. It makes for better viewing, if a few players are being jerks. The producers of these shows encourage this type of behaviour.