Gus Hansen down $20 Million?

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
20 million dollars wow,i think it's bad for Gus Reputation because all pros need to have a status, but for those guys money becomes a second thing, its just not a problem for them.
If he has a problem i hope he can solve it because i love Gus Hansen style and it would be a shame to lose all that talent on a gambling issue.

B

Benman120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like a lot of people are ganging up on a formally successful player. Seems unwarranted.

CrazyLocoD

CrazyLocoD

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
gus

the problem with gus is i noticed he likes too bluff alot but hey everybody got there own style of playing can't say i dont bluff ALOT too :p

TimboJonez

TimboJonez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gus knows money is printed on a computer screen, good for you Gus;gamble another 20mill. Hopefully some CC players get to sit down with Gus and collect some.

G

Gabriel Ramos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He will recover. In poker we not always exited winners

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't think Gus cares about the money anymore, he has a lot of them papers :)

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Gus has to start playing the percentages more. they are catching up to his game. Then you have down shift to the odds. Bad beats occur when you do'nt fold good hole cards and it is the opponents turn to win.

He likes to push with a queen low card and the pros must be catching on. He kinda tips it off in his expression. The pros get on to that game and try a little harder to knock him out. He is going to have to settle in to the old boring routine of when its a good time for the odds, What are the percentages of a bad beat, and what is the probability of hitting your out. If you hit your out, then prolly wo'nt hit it the second or third time.

K

katebeckinsale777

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is pathetic to loose 20M in poker,but i think it`s not true.

deonis99999

deonis99999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
online play for big money is not worth it,PPP will fail one way or another will not be in your favor proven !!! but in living for God's sake to lose in only two cases, either severe bad luck or their stupidity!!!

Elmanchy

Elmanchy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omg, it is really? 18million 1 week, i dont belivs. Proofs special for me.

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If this is true how how do you recover from that

M

miley17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sure that he has millions,so he can afford to lose...if u have 20 000$ u wouldnt bet them all right? :D

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Gus has to start playing the percentages more. they are catching up to his game. Then you have down shift to the odds. Bad beats occur when you do'nt fold good hole cards and it is the opponents turn to win.

Do you realize how ridiculous that statement is? (& contradictory... play the percentages but fold when you're ahead cuz it's the other guys 'turn' to win LOL
He likes to push with a queen low card and the pros must be catching on. He kinda tips it off in his expression. The pros get on to that game and try a little harder to knock him out. He is going to have to settle in to the old boring routine of when its a good time for the odds, What are the percentages of a bad beat, and what is the probability of hitting your out. If you hit your out, then prolly wo'nt hit it the second or third time.

Guess what... you have the same percentages of hitting your outs the first, second & third time.... it makes zero difference.

I really doubt the pros are getting tipped of by his expression... this is 'ONLINE' ffs.... I doubt he's changing the expression on his avatar while in pots (although with Gus... you never know... he might actually change it once in awhile).

I don't think Gus needs to 'settle into the old boring routine'... I think he needs to accept he is nowhere near the same calibre as the top guys today.
I mean think about it... it's not like he's just had a few 'unlucky' sessions. He's the fk'n WORST highstakes player online (he's actually the worst player online in the entire world as far as $'s goes).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
online play for big money is not worth it,PPP will fail one way or another will not be in your favor proven !!! but in living for God's sake to lose in only two cases, either severe bad luck or their stupidity!!!

are you trying to sneak this post in here... instead of placing it in the rigtard thread where it rightfully belongs? (I see what you did here;) )

angeliks

angeliks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow amazing and it's still what I earn more than lost? wow

lois505

lois505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats a lot of money to loose,I think he already probably win it back now, anyway i like watch he played before at fulltiltpoker, he really is one good bluffer! Gus Hanse should take a break at that time

O

oshriam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well a very aggressive player in real life... think better if he stay away from online game maybe...

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful saw him Vegas playing craps with a friend on a roped off area

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is he still down? caught a PAD episode where it was all women but him and he pushed and got LUCKY! only hand i saw tho, he was lucky to be sitting there at that table tho, i would of had some interesting convos tv or not I wouldnt of cared :)

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is he still down? caught a PAD episode where it was all women but him and he pushed and got LUCKY! only hand i saw tho, he was lucky to be sitting there at that table tho, i would of had some interesting convos tv or not I wouldnt of cared :)

Keep in mind that PAD ran from 2007 to 2011. Anything you see is history.

Cheers!

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
true that was just something i caught the other day that i just through in there,
i was mainly wondering if he was still down alot