Greg Raymer (Fossilman) Arrested in Prostitution Sting

FlowJoe

FlowJoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is married and has a family. Not good for them..Greg...what were you thinking??

caintain

caintain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hell yes id drop my gf in a second, I dont have kids but even if i did people dont need to stay with someone just because of them, plenty of separated parents whose kids get to see both just fine. saying men need sex more than women is stupid. if not having sex for a while pushes you to cheat, then you are a massive scumbag

yeah well if you need to call people names to feel better about yourself than its clear your insecure with yourself and the world around you. and you never hear of girls going to male pros so who's really stupid???

Thank you. I was going to reply, but I really don't have time to point out how all the facepalms in one post.

sounds like you can't find solid examples to discredit my post or your just lazy
either way you'd prolly be more of a contribution to you and your family's life if you made more of a effort.

OMG this has to be one of the most ignorant posts I've read in a long time. So full of fail...

whatever man sounds like dispatches from the bubble on here... your opinion isn't law and what you think is ignorant makes you ignorant!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
sounds like you can't find solid examples to discredit my post or your just lazy
either way you'd prolly be more of a contribution to you and your family's life if you made more of a effort.
Yeah, that must be it. Or maybe it's because I know a waste of time when I see it. Thanks for confirming the latter of the two for me!

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i could see you not sleeping with him till he got tested but if your married and got kids together it would be that easy to just up and leave? to end it all??
Huh?
what if you had not serviced him in months men need sex women like it but they don't need it like we do.
Hmmm... hasn't been my observation. Then again, I'm Italian.. Maybe it's you. Huh?
if we go extended periods of time without it we become mentally unstable.
:D It appears from your post... you haven't had sex in a while.
not condoning what he did but its easy to say that on this side of the fence.
Okay

yeah well if you need to call people names to feel better about yourself than its clear your insecure with yourself and the world around you. and you never hear of girls going to male pros so who's really stupid???
Again. Not enough sex?
Oops. There's one. You're right... I prolly shouldn't make her walk to the store. What with the broken foot and all. ;)
whatever man sounds like dispatches from the bubble on here... your opinion isn't law and what you think is ignorant makes you ignorant!!!
Case in point. :p

-

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

wow, you missed the point completely.

smokeme

smokeme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he shoulda stuck to the strip clubs. haha now its gona be embarrasing at the tables

Seraphim

Seraphim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Still not the hand he had wanted"......Oh gawd