Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Eager to see. Unfortunately I'm monitoring the Netflix brazil and nothing for now.

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh really!! i didn't know about this film...how long is this documentary??? and how is it??

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friends anyone knows where to find the documentary subtitled in Spanish or in Spanish, Les would be very grateful for his contribution.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will definitely watch. One of my favorite players.

S

smilekg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu is one of best poker players in the world. It's pleasure to see a movie about him

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you ask me I don't like him too much, but in this movie might be useful advices, so yes I will try in the near future watch it.

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This was awesome when it originally aired on TSN. Loved the stories of him coming home to his mother (that's all I'll say not gong to ruin it) - definitely worth a watch. Especially myself being from Toronto theres a lot we can relate to, just wish our games were more similar than we are people XD

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw the trailer at the pokerstars party when they hosted Daniel's Summer Party in August 2015. The quality of the movie is excellent. It really does an excellent job capturing the human interest part of the story, and how he had a dream and worked really hard to achieve the dream. It emphasizes how much family meant and still means to him.

It's evident how much family means to him if you watch old wsop videos with he and his mom. If you're looking for poker strategy, this isn't the place to find it, but if you want to see how somebody pursues his dreams, no matter how big, this is a definite must watch.

I got to meet him as well at that party and he has a way of making you feel at ease with him, that you're not talking to a big celebrity, but somebody who you can just sit down with, have a beverage, and talk about sports, poker, whatever. I get that he's a pretty polarizing person in the poker world because he puts himself out there, and not everybody agrees with what he says or even likes him, but you have to admire that he does have the courage of his convictions to speak his mind.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
The Film wont be finished until Negreanu comes out and laughs at the Looser

of the Presidential Election the Donald and says: That's All Bluffer! :D

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also waiting for this movie be released in the Netflix in Brazil...Maybe we could send a message to the SAC of Netflix in Brazil asking for this movie as it is already in their international base...

Eager to see. Unfortunately I'm monitoring the Netflix Brazil and nothing for now.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A must addition to any good poker movie collection.

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I need watch this movie, he is the big poker legend in this time.-

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A wonderful play, and entertaining as well. Can wait to see it

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked the movie, thank you "KidPoker"

T

tenqueensuited

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Will definitely check it out. Daniel is one of my favorite poker players. He has fun at the tables and has an amazing ability to read hands. He doesn't always follow his gut but his reads are amazing.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will get the movie in a couple of days. Probably will find some inspiration :)

C

CARDMAN007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He is my hero

I love this guy he is my hero love his play style got to see him at the WSOP in 2014 !!!!!

mcgregor_415

mcgregor_415

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
His life story could inspire a blog buster movie. He has such a charisma. Tim Roth or Kevin Spacey would be great playing him.

F

figaro2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Kid Poker is one of my favs. I would love to watch this.

BCK777

BCK777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is The LEGEND of Poker World ! ! ! I'd like to see this movie but I can't find any were , plz who can say where I can see this movie?