Film about Daniel "KidPoker" Negreanu

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't know he had a documentary. I'm going to watch later on tonight. Thanks for the suggestion.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have watched it on Netflix excellent film.:):):)

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How found it to be a fun doc...:) So cool it all worked out for him. I think his contribution to the game is quite possibly one of the greatest ever. He has shown time after time and year after year the game can be mastered. Same as any other intellectual craft. The best part is that it happened to a nice person with strong beliefs! VERY COOL....:):):)

I

Ivops12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have link on youtube I can't found it

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't wait to finally see this! I'm excited

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The best part is that it happened to a nice person with strong beliefs! VERY COOL....:):):)

Well... you've been bluffed. Daniel seems to be very good at misleading the poker community (just need to read this thread to see all of the blind followers). This guy is selfish... only out for himself. In person he is a pompous narcisist who enjoys listening to the sound of his own voice. I had this guy sit at my table once for ~1hr. (while he was on break from a tournament & was hanging out chatting with the others on my table)... & it was nauseating hearing him babble on about himself. Guy is an asshole.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I wonder if there will be any action unrelated to poker such as real scenes from his life that may be dangerous or aggressive?

aggressive? dangerous? You realize who they're talking about.. right? Daniel pencilneck 120lbs. soaking wet poker community sellout Negreanu. Do you think he's from the wild west or something?