Chips
NICE !! TA RICH MAN THAT JEALOUSY! HAHAHAHA

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's a pretty good way to spend your time in the cell. It would definitely keep your mind busy trying to memorize all the odds in your head.

Absolutely. It's rare that someone actually uses their time inside to learn a skill, educate themselves, make an attempt to better their lives. I just really hope that he keeps it up. I'd hate to see a follow up article 6 months from now, where the guy went back to selling drugs and ends up back in jail.

Zelengorov

Zelengorov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am going to jail to learn the poker :D

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most interesting fact is that poker is allowed in prison )

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our must be very hilarious this dealer situation for poker player and successfully, I think now he saw that life of crime does not pay and Poker and a good option to make money and the fun way

H

herlis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Now that he has more money i think he'll go bigtime in his drug business and playing poker will just be his alibi , of course i can be wrong...lol

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a friend that just learned poker in jail. He gained about 25lbs in 33 days cause the played for snacks.:D

Lol. I don't mean to laugh at your friend, but that's funny. Makes sense though, not much else to do in jail besides play cards and eat. :)

SteaknEggz

SteaknEggz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats cool thanks for sharing. puts poker in a semi positive light.