Doyle Brunson no longer playing WSOP Main Event

D

drugsterr

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doyle has enough money and enough bracelets:p now for him it's time for party and girls ....:))))

DaBigWo

DaBigWo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyle is a true gentleman of the game.

S

Slicc50

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hate to hear that, I love watching Doyle Brunson play poker. Although, I am sure he will still be around.

pokertroll

pokertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He has been retired for almost a year from wsop Tourneys no big surprise.

TimboJonez

TimboJonez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great update, sad to hear Doyle won't be in anymore Main events. Grueling grind for the main event though especially with how popular its become, good call on the behalf of Doyle.

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No spring chicken anymore so it can't be healthy playing the multi day tourneys. If there were any player I would like to sit at a table with, it would be Doyle. Bucket list for me, but would be a true honour.

Bigjay

wanderingthehall

wanderingthehall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ah, just love to see face of Doyle Brunson while holding the obsequious hand of 10-2, and when an audience go woooooow every time when he show his lucky cards. :)

Even better was the look on Doyle's face when this young girl beat him with his own hand!! It was an episode of Poker After Dark

I would love to play at a table with Doyle! He's also not giving up poker, just cutting back. He can play whatever he wants as long as he enjoys it!! But honestly now that he's older, I don't think he could make a deep enough run in the ME for it to be worth playing unless he did it for fun.

WSOP