DoJ announces FTP remissions claims administrator

B

Blue_Fossil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully everyone has kept good records so they can provide the necessary paperwork to the payment administrator. I remember reading right after Black Friday - maybe it was on this board - that FTP players should take a screen shot of their account info so they would have proof of their balance.

Glad I did that.

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just out of curiousity, how do you find out how much you had on there? I admit I wasn't paying attention back when FT went away, I didn't have a massive amount on there by any means, if I recall it was ~$300. Is there a way to locate the amount on the new FT?

G

gatewatcher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to have my funds :) even if it takes till xmas ,
gate

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do any USA players that recently logged into the fulltilt have a real money balance that says anything besides zero? I logged in and opened the cashier window for the first time in a couple years and it doesn't have my old real money balance, but it has the same amount of play money and fulltilt points from Black Friday.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any USA players that recently logged into the fulltilt have a real money balance that says anything besides zero? I logged in and opened the cashier window for the first time in a couple years and it doesn't have my old real money balance, but it has the same amount of play money and fulltilt points from Black Friday.
It's that way for all US players.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still got my 1.5 mil play chips, and 7800+ FTP's but no, my cash balance doesn't show and says -$0-

Good thing I took a screenie the day after.:D

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well I signed up.... Would be getting back $300 or there about,,,not much to most people,,, but being on Social Security (old) and unable to work (disabled) it would sure help the bank account,,,,

R

ROOKMAN

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up as well but will still be quite a while before we get our money I believe. At least this is a step in the right direction!!!

valientone

valientone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
glad to hear this.. I just sent a claims request.. is that all i need to do? or Do i need to send them an email aswell, with the Amount that Fulltilt owes me?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't enter a claims request yet. What you did was request that the send you information when they determine how to submit a claims request. Basically you signed up for more info when it becomes available.

S

smidjet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my dad will be happy to hear this he has a bunch there but doesnt want to have to deal with the doj will this eliminate the doj from retrieving his money

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. This IS the DoJ handling the money. If he wants his money he'll have to deal with them. There will be no other way.

aa88wildbill

aa88wildbill

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just tried it you're right my money's gone, but what fulltilt points are still there.

aa88wildbill

aa88wildbill

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My money still at pokerstars though. A wonder what that's about. They cleaned out are counts at fulltilt, but left them alone at pokerstars.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My money still at pokerstars though. A wonder what that's about. They cleaned out are counts at fulltilt, but left them alone at pokerstars.
You were supposed to cash out at Stars years ago (a few months after BF). They sent checks very quickly.

S

smidjet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont understand why it should take so long .are we just getting the run around or is this a process that really needs this much time to resolve

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont understand why it should take so long .are we just getting the run around or is this a process that really needs this much time to resolve

The government got a finger in the pie and had no clue how to get it out without giving us all cooties......

R

rawone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I understand correctly, they are still collecting money from the various "playahs", the last settlement was only recently reached.

C

Corey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only had $40 there. I'm giving serious thought to not reporting my information at all. Maybe I don't want the gvt knowing I played poker LOL

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bump, any word on this yet?

vinnie

vinnie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For those of you looking to get a balance from FTP (so you know how much you had on there), I posted the method here: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...p-account-first-time-224981/post-2111390.html

I wish they had just let poker stars pay the players when then bought up Full Tilt, like Poker Stars did for their own players. The money was paid out extremely quickly and directly to my checking account with no problem. The fact that this is so complicated and is taking so long makes me feel like I won't be getting the full amount I had when the site shut down.