DoJ announces FTP remissions claims administrator

R

rw11687

Rock Star
Maybe this can be a step in the right direction for legalizing in the USA, at least a guy can hope...

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
good news, but i am not gonna get my hopes up til i have cash in hand

same here and on a side note. Why shouldn't the DOJ have to pay us interest on the money they have been holding for well for the better part of a year now. Even the IRS pays interest on amended returns so wtf?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Awards
same here and on a side note. Why shouldn't the DOJ have to pay us interest on the money they have been holding for well for the better part of a year now. Even the IRS pays interest on amended returns so wtf?

Interest?? They will probably end up keeping part of our money - getting interest would be a dream.

I agree with your of course lol.

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Interest?? They will probably end up keeping part of our money - getting interest would be a dream.

I agree with your of course lol.

Oh I am definitely not anticipating any interest I just think they should have too since THEY are earning interest on our money and being pretty damn slow about giving it back.

TheEngineer

TheEngineer

PPA VP of Player Relations
The FTP claims administrator site email registration is now active: http://www.fulltiltpokerclaims.com/

I registered with no problem. Not sure if it matters or not, but I entered my name exactly as it appears on FTP's site (I logged in to verify my name as they have it as Rich vs Richard, middle initial used or not, etc.) and used the same email. Can't hurt, right?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Awards
Something odd about that registration. Whenever I enter info like that on a new form, my system does not pop up options for the fields. It did this time as if I have been on that registration page before.

ckingriches

ckingriches

Lucky Multiple League MVP
Awards
Is anyone at all concerned with registering "to receive email notification regarding the commencement of the claim process and other important information"?
Should I maintain my "relative" privacy for the time being?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Awards
Is anyone at all concerned with registering "to receive email notification regarding the commencement of the claim process and other important information"?

Do you really think it matters?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Awards

No I am not concerned at all.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
I wouldn't be concerned with sharing my email with the Claims Admin but that said I'm not going to. I figure I'll know all the details because it will be posted everywhere within minutes anyway.

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Awards
No interest needed. I hope they cover all of it and don't offer less than what I had in Cashier. I am not particularly interested in sharing my SSNumber with them to get it.

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Awards
I am waiting till they announce they are “taking” requests for the refunds.
I have all the info and a screenshot of my FullTilt Cashier account.

:cool:

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Awards
DE
I hope to get my money back from FT, didn't see a single penny
hope that will work out for us

B

Blue_Fossil

Rock Star
I think we can be optimistic about getting our money back. Ironically, this will be the easiest poker check you ever cash. The check will come from a US bank - maybe even the US Treasury. In any case, it won't be a foreign check that you have to hope your bank doesn't question too much.

G

GWU73

Visionary
Is it too much to hope for to get my money in time for the wsop Circuit event in Cherokee,NC next month? I would love to have some mopney to play.

Here is to hoping.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Awards
Is it too much to hope for to get my money in time for the WSOP Circuit event in Cherokee,NC next month? I would love to have some mopney to play.

Here is to hoping.

Way too much hope. I think you would be lucky to have it by xmas.