Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In my opinion Daniel Negreanu it s right.

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel is now just a “famous” and mediatic player, the years where he was considered among the best have passed, today their opinions are only comments that do not add real value.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he is a great poker player and has his own opinion. It is up to us to agree with him or not. I partially agree with him, but still depends on my mood for a certain period of time.

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if Daniel Negreanu is a Romanian ... I could not criticize him. He is an example to me in poker. I learned a lot from his videos.

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kind of childish, but he can do and post whatever he wants. Dude likes his lists!

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is one of the best poker players of the history.....Let s don t judge him ......We can agree or not with his opinions......

M

MASTERBOY72

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good guy

I think he is a good poker player , funny and charismatic, I really like to watch him on tv when he plays poker

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A polarizing figure like Daniel Negreanu knows that when he opens his mouth, critics will be there ready to argue. So, Daniel tweeted characteristics of a poker player who is good and bad for poker, and some felt his comments were “arrogant” and out of line. What is your opinion of Daniel's list?
Daniel Negreanu Shares Five Things That Make a Player ‘Good’ and ‘Bad’ for Poker
hi hi shells!!! :ciao:
my opinion he have big mouth & ego big as a house
he canadian, often an embarrassment for us

blond.jpg

luiz6422

luiz6422

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right. Negreanu is a legend. He also likes to talk a lot :D

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like him, and how he behaves, how he plays! That is what a professional, easy-going and good-natured player should be, quickly consider and make a decision! I agree with him, but I'm sure that you can write other reasons about a player in online poker !!!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long live Daniel because we are still talking about him, maybe good poker player but his thoughts are irrelevant

M

Moriarti14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What?

Right or wrong. What’s difference? Daniel proved everyone that he is professional player. No matter what kind of person is he. For me in poker world talent is more than personal character.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel once complained that in the era of modern technology, it is harder for him to read opponents. Since everyone is sitting on their phones and listening to music at the table. So it's no surprise that Daniel is complaining. No one gives him money. ))))) He is generally an expressive person. Today he will say one thing, tomorrow another. And in General, He is cool, it is interesting to watch him... But, He don't need to row all of them together.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel it is a great player. He had a very strong mind for that he is talking a lot, but doesn t means he is always right. He is HUMAN like us. I really like and respect him and i learn a lot from him. He is a good teacher of poker in my opinion.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In my personal opinion, Daniel didn't quite articulate what he was trying to convey. Sometimes we have to read and re-read something before we have an idea what is being said. (the article is linked in the first post)

Also, I believe Daniel was trying to create a discussion at the time - mission accomplished.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
In my personal opinion, Daniel didn't quite articulate what he was trying to convey. Sometimes we have to read and re-read something before we have an idea what is being said. (the article is linked in the first post)

Also, I believe Daniel was trying to create a discussion at the time - mission accomplished.

To be fair to daniel. when he posted he was on his phone well eating a sandwich :)

I read it as the people are good for the game that he's in as he wants their money ..

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just because you are perhaps the best, doesn't make you right ... or wrong

Your expertise and skill does not always make you an expert. I have my opinions ... Daniel has his.

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I already indicated that I am not eloquent in English, so I hope that you will not betray my vocabulary, and it is our topic of discussion. We thought that this was what happened to Daniel. To what extent can we disclose what is going on in our minds to others? The answer to this question determines the extent of our ability to influence others around us, because some people have thoughts, emotions, and emotions in their minds, but They find themselves powerless to express, or find in themselves only one aspect of what they wish to convey to their listeners, while they are unable to express the other aspects that they wish to express without any point. Perhaps some people do not show a lack of expression. But a mistake in the expression, and these people may bring themselves many problems and differences. And they may reach the point that they whenever they try to extricate themselvesMany problems and differences. The situation may reach them to the point that whenever they tried to extricate themselves from a dilemma because of their errors in the expression, they became more involved in the involvement and complicated their lives more and more so that they become a source of ridicule or exposure to responsibility and punishment.

B

bronson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He just knows that television sells and it has to be watchable. Winning poker players come in all sorts of styles, personalities and attitudes

Highscoregodx

Highscoregodx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He as a person and a person can evaluate what he wants, especially in the field of poker, by looking at his experience. But insulting someone in person is not a good thing

P

Perihelion

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He likes to have fun and like to play in an environment where he can access his 'A' game like everyone. He also likes action, when I used to watch him in the big cash games if anyone ever suggested straddling he was always the first to jump on in and support the motion, he would get involved in the 'betting blind' shenanigans, etc. It is not surprising he doesn't like the quiet, tight players.

Whether he is right that they are 'bad for poker generally' that is a bit of a statement. Maybe from the viewing perspective possibly , I would certainly rather watch a table full of Negreanu, Tony G, Devilfish type players than a table full of silent unadventurous players. I can't really say they are bad for the games themselves.

If I ever, somehow, ended up on a table with Negreanu I would shut the hell up and play tight as hell. I know that for sure.