Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
amazing! I believe Negreanu will continue to win, he still good in live tournaments

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What a crazy gamer, I love Negreanu, I watch his videos, he's a great player. I think he will continue to win this at a great level !!!:icon_thum

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think He will continue to win for many years to come but he is no longer the best at the game. There are so many great players it could be years again before he wins just due to variance. Watched his win and happy he won but admit i felt sorry for the other guy.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is my favorite player. It was always nice to watch. I haven't been following his activities lately. It's great that he is back on the winning way.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.At last he got it!.Negreanu is definitely a legeng of this game.I read that he had reached a final table some days ago and now a victory.I think he should play more high rollers since there are smaller fields like this event.I look forward to watching this tourney on You Tube very soon.

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually read that here on CC news. Not a huge field, but it's still a solid win, can't complain about that. Also, it's not like he's not been cashing in any tourney since then, just hasn't won is all. He's my guy, can't let anyone think he's not usually way up in the ranks overall!

B

billiamwedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always been a huge fan of Dnegs because of his willingness to open his mind and see that he's an old head who can work on his new school play, and that is what keeps him in the running as a strong and relevant poker player. He's not stubborn and recognizes that he's not the absolute best poker player in the world anymore. Hopefully more wins to come I'm rooting for him.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congratulations to him , I hope this good lck continues for his next tournaments this year and the next years to come , may he win many tournaments , first since 2013 is a long time , hopefully now this is a start for a new beginning with many trophies and titles . I hope the HU challenges have helped him in his HU studies to improve on this field .

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched this final table live on Poker Go. Ali Imsirovic was the chip leader, but made a mistake. Daniel Negreanu and David Coleman demonstrated an equal game in heads-up. But the ten on the river was merciless.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Negreanu is still alive, and in a very good shape, as always!

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
somehow I feel happy that he won that award since many years have passed in which he has not won something important .... and for someone like him it was necessary to win ..... all of us who like poker .. . at some point we have heard of Daniel Negreanu .... good for him ...!

T

tiefgang23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think i know now, why he lost so many headsups in the tournaments, u cant call K10 off for 20bb with 30bb stack..... was a really - ev call and got lucky to win this thing

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, that is a long drought. It goes to show that tournaments aren't where the big money is made in poker.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At this point he must have won somthing by pure accident LuL.
Also how big was the field in that tournament?
Really sad btw to see him losing all the stuff all the heads ups.
Hope he wins more and more.

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:deal:Daniel Negranu is a legend of poker, he loved watching tournaments with his participation, he also noticed that he began to lose more often ... the hitach seemed to turn away from him, but I think Daniel just felt a little like a star ... and made enough money. for the game. less strategy, or maybe just tired .. no joke because live tournaments where everyone wants to win .. it remains to rejoice at his return and his new victory .. probably the legend returns to the winning streak

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he still has a lot of wood to burn, I believe he will still win for a long time and I still believe he won't have to wait 8 years for the next title.

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know Daniel Negreanu's win was a while ago but grats to him!! It's nice seeing some of the older players still sticking around and trying to keep up with the game. Very few have been able to versus the new tournament wizards.

That said, this tournament was 35 people if I remember right. It's not that big of a deal to win a small field event, is it? Would love to cheer him on and see him take down something bigger.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Negreanu be streaming all the GGPoker wsop Bracelet Events for the next 6 weeks. We can watch him play online.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is a great player and I am sure this success will be followed by several victories.

DTaboada

DTaboada

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good to hear that. Thats poker! Great player ever.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Daniel was retired but it's good that he returned to poker again I hope one day to have the honor of playing with him :D

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After such a long bad streak during all these last years without having won a live tournament, this triumph will undoubtedly restore his security in his game, Daniel Negreanu has always been a great player but perhaps this has been the longest bad streak that he had had in his playing career and perhaps it affected him psychologically because I have read in other news that Daniel Negreanu had entered (tilt) in some events and that reflected his frustration with the bad streaks he has had in recent years.

Organize a Home Poker Game