Is the card shuffling in online poker truly random?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am absolutely sure that every player doubted, including myself)))

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in any pokerroom there will be hands that will cause doubts in particular and the randomness of the RNG, and as always there will be a lot of supporters and a lot of opponents and no clarity will be made.:)

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RNG source code

First I'd like to LOL If a site is saying they'll release their (Secret Source Code) should be enough to raise the red flag concerning this site. How are you going to be assured it's legit? Are they going to follow that up with a notarized letter from the state gaming commission who oversees them ( I'm sure they're regulated by one right?). I have to give them credit though what a way to get people to deposit with them dangle the ole carrot of being a legit site.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just read a comment on Youtube where someone said that there is a poker site that used "luck". They even wrote it in their rules etc. The longer you play and the more money you deposit, the more luck you will get with cards.
Remember it was just a Youtube comment. Me myself, I cant believe it.
I agree with the opinion of the author. There are no random distributions, just as there are no accidents in real life. Everything is natural. So also online, who plays more and contributes more rake in key hands arrives at the right suit or card. There are exceptions for new players who find it unrealistic to enter the first time after registration.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe it's just a feeling that it's not random. I haven't seen anyone who actually evaluated thousand of hands and calculated the percentages;) All in all we don't know. But whe do know, that Poker Sites are Making money.
I do not know if this is credible or a joke, but sometimes it is not random, when the system wants to take you out of the tournament for having few chips, it wins you up to 72.

O

Overmars

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know if this is credible or a joke, but sometimes it is not random, when the system wants to take you out of the tournament for having few chips, it wins you up to 72.

How many times have you been the small stack, all in with crap cards, flop and turn comes, you're 90%+ equity before the river card, and then - Baaam your opponent gets the card they need to knock you out.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many times have you been the small stack, all in with crap cards, flop and turn comes, you're 90%+ equity before the river card, and then - Baaam your opponent gets the card they need to knock you out.
Overmar, that is the daily bread, that nothing else happens to you, but it is a reality, going Allin, is to throw the dice or the coin in the air.

P

pablo2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I imagine that if, and I imagine that every effort is made to make that happen, it would be highly unlikely that it would be otherwise.

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We play Lotto! Think for yourself! if a live tournament of 5,000 players takes about 3-5 days maybe more! and our tournament takes 8-9 hours !!! that says it all !!! it's all lotto tune !!![/QUOTE
yeah probably its so, for sure at the rooms where are tons of players, but at specific rooms and tourneys it looks better.