Bitcoin is tanking

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But from falls we have to draw conclusions,and to correct mistakes, thereby to be improved

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Bitcoin will go big again, its just a cycle. Dont forget to buy low and sell high 😁

L

LimitlessAP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bitcoin is future of money! Buy Bitcoin! Play Poker!)

Xesh

Xesh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe in bitcoin, you can lose everything. I don't know what will happen to him.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
glad i got out of bitcoin months ago made a decent profit and got out before the bubble burst

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today bitcoin is very cheap. This is your chance to start with a blank sheet of paper (or not). Is a risk how all investment.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only use bitcoin to get money in and out of poker. That market is way too volatile for me to risk it as a legit investment.

Madzapzay

Madzapzay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's fine for poker deposit. Withdraw tho??? Meh

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will surely be interesting how will the governments be handling all virtual currencies in times to come. Also, giving advice on bitcoin investment is by no means argumented through some solid economic knowledge, therefore it is pure guessing game and I would advise you not to invest a lot of money on this. Perhaps it is better to invest smaller amounts on relatively unknown new coins. Thus, if one of them makes it big, you gain a lot. If not, you lose a hundred dollars or so. Not a big deal.

G

GoSplat678

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bitcoin and cryptocurrency

now bitcoin plunging is no surprise there is always going to be swings in the market and bitcoin super inflated. As far as poker and bitcoin I tend to only get what I need when I need it. unless I feel the market is super down and fixing to go backup like right before the holidays if there was a temp drop you could make a little extra by letting it sit for a week or 2 prior to using it for what it was bought for...POKER! :)

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
IM ALL IN ON LTC. its the blue chipper