Chips
Russian man there is nothing to prohibit!!! there is always some kind of trick

R

rupa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see Russian players playin in all room of poker.

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a shame that in our country there is a situation with gambling, because they do not have the right to decide to play us or not. It is very sad

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Russians drive taxis the way they play poker.Had one the other night driving wearing shades and so reckless I still am uncertain how he didn't kill us. :eek:

S

smilekg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try another browser. Opera is working good, switch on Turbo and reload

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just finished playing against some Russians on ACR so what's the problem. Personally, I think some of them are bots, along with the Brazilians, but I'm learning their tendencies and how to exploit them.

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont go all in against a russian you are bound to loose the hand...even with bullets in your hand...

TheFastFeet

TheFastFeet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PROXY is good

Strokin07
Thanks for advice with Proxy :) before had same difficulties with downloading some poker rooms, but now it makes it easier :)

S

SNOOPIDAO

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe there's something strange going on for banning a Whole country

S

shiling6868

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just finished playing against some Russians on ACR so what's the problem. Personally, I think some of them are bots, along with the Brazilians, but I'm learning their tendencies and how to exploit them.
about the Brazilians, I agree with you, but for the Russian did not agree!

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the current context ca not be surprising

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
All elections have passed , problems began with the provider . Today Yota blocked william hill poker , and 888 poker Beeline . Again began to look for the mirror and the VPN server . Got already . Soon you will more to look for than to play .

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suppose that this banishment was not concluded as I still see several Russian players in the tables at pokerstars.

But what about the banishment of the online (and possibly live poker too) in portugal? Anybody knows what happened and if there is any chance that online poker can return soon in Portugal? I have some relatives living there and considered to spend 1 or 2 months there with them but without poker it would be terrible for me!

S

Sweetchild

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was a problem for some month till PS do the crossway)

Y

yurok42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also I encountered this problem! But in another browser such eksployer opens without any problems!

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"They are bots"...ha ha ha...You're a bot! You play with real people...no bots PokerStars.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players from Russia are very much in tournaments...Bans are not terrible for the Russian.

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I have written many times here in my subject about those damn prohibitions write again. Although I found a way out of this situation, but still it is very annoying and sometimes brings to severe anger with foam from the mouth of the same when this is all over at the end of it all, and give free way to the poker world. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
agree whit you tetragorod

Vadimka2704

Vadimka2704

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, here you can find an example: I can not download through our website via the link client Titan Poker and PartyPoker software. Everything has been tried. I tried to disable antivirus and firewall allow all inbound ports, and all in vain. On the sites themselves can come here and download the client program unfortunately does not work. At PartyPoker writes that the page is not available at Titan Poker and is already out of Ban inscription. Can someone tell me how to get around these locks and download at the end of the end of the program via the link on our website. :pcguru: :pcguru: :banghead: :banghead:
Download mirror a try.With poker stars, it was the same.By the way, the starter I have works fine.

Last edited:
Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I, too, resent the actions of our politicians.Service providers operate purely according to the law. Like hold tournaments in the gaming areas,maybe something will change...

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Poker in Russia. I can tell about that: it's restricted by the law, but we have a 4 gamble zones, i've never been there & don't know people from that places. It's resctricted, but nobody cares if u play, just don't shout about that. Somebody cares, if u win much. U know, some criminals from your district may ask u, wherefrom did u got that car for $30k, if u're 23 old & work for a $400/month, but shudn't worry about that, call the cops & if they ask u same, just tell that u're a forex player, usually it's work. & the last thing, if u want to open your own room, far away from gamble zone, u have a guaranteed seat in russian prison :) 4 your situation - just use thor browser 2 download a soft, soft still work's & bank's dsnt care where u waste your money, till they have a % of kickback.

F1reball Hello! The settings in the browser Google Chrome extension friGate Licht or Proxy for Chrome to unlock sites and you will not have no problems.

Tanvir Mahmud

Tanvir Mahmud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
guys is it still banned in Russia ??