Chips
russians play on ACR all the time...very annoying players lol jk jk

PacMan

PacMan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not see the problem. this ban can be circumvented by any artisanal method.

R

RunVovkaRun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker rooms is working without any problems, don't worry, Russia will play poker ever and ever and ever

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I direct a big joy like a child! With this, I was able to download programs from not only Titan Poker and Party Poker. Thank you to those who came up with it a cool thing!

Must be a joy to access Titan Poker and party poker. Congratulations for finding a way to get out there on the internet and find some freedom.

S

stacionar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Difficult at you children with it. I hope it won't reach us. I sympathize

E

eliton

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i lov Russia man, Russians is the best players in the world

f1reball

f1reball

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker in Russia. I can tell about that: it's restricted by the law, but we have a 4 gamble zones, i've never been there & don't know people from that places. It's resctricted, but nobody cares if u play, just don't shout about that. Somebody cares, if u win much. U know, some criminals from your district may ask u, wherefrom did u got that car for $30k, if u're 23 old & work for a $400/month, but shudn't worry about that, call the cops & if they ask u same, just tell that u're a forex player, usually it's work. & the last thing, if u want to open your own room, far away from gamble zone, u have a guaranteed seat in russian prison :) 4 your situation - just use thor browser 2 download a soft, soft still work's & bank's dsnt care where u waste your money, till they have a % of kickback.

Last edited:
Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
View attachment 99387

God knows what's going on in Russia! Not only that, a ban on the Internet to download the client software for playing poker with the famous Second Language poker sites and not only with them, so now these so-called policy makers have reached and my most favorite poker room PokerStars, now I had not I can go to the Poker School from Pokerstarter. I was already beginning to enrage and very annoying that these policies have clung to poker, would be better to address other important issues in the country, and we have enough in Russia. I personally do not approve of their actions and to be honest, by and large never understood and do not understand these politicians. here and suffer from boredom coming up with all sorts of stupid laws to make it short and do nothing else. :deal: :deal: :banghead: :banghead:

Don't cry! Put VPN and download room. Good vpn is security kiss 300mb in a day it's free. Good location IP from germany GL :thrasher:

M

meltdown

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this still going on?! .. I see russian players online on a daily basis. in fact, they make up a large percentage of the players imo.

tetragorod

tetragorod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
russion online players very crazy

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sorry to hear this friend is incredible that these countries restrict these types of games the more sad everything is that this happens in many parts of the world and not only with poker there are many injustices worldwide is in total chaos are keen to pass laws, but they do not eradicate root problems hope that in Colombia it doesn't happen the same think that pokerstars should deal with this situation

angeliks

angeliks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It must be a virus or some installation problem man. both drama do not call a neighbor who knows computers to solve your problem you

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as other posters have said, it's most likely just an error

M

meltdown

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
R

Russkij58

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
нормально

Если хочешь играть,то можно обойти любые преграды..Удачи

torres_iie4opa

torres_iie4opa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just use opera turbo = profit

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope they start home game for all russian. too many russian didnt know playing poker. or take all russian and let her play on pokerstar.net and not .com ;)

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see alot of players from Russia on PS platform. Def check sources on that one

HenriqueMed1

HenriqueMed1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most Russian players are all mad at the micro limits. :bird:

V

vandar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if russian player cant play ,thats will be bad . russian and brasilian are the 2 countrys that give more players to the poker fild

MaksAnonim

MaksAnonim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
despite the ban, all playing poker

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully they fully regulate it so that they can collect some tax's on the games going on. Prohibition only makes it easier to have fly by night rooms steal people's money.