S

steenjr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

I have been trying to make a cashout from WPN (Skin: YaPoker) several times and keep getting denied, I got an message saying the following:

Hello STEENKO,

Your recent cash out request 133435534 in the amount of 620 USD has been cancelled and the funds returned to your YaPoker account.

For further information regarding your cash out request, please contact Live Support for assistance or email us at noreply@digitalexchange.eu.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

The Team at YaPoker

As you can see theres no reason in the e-mail why my withdrawall is getting rejected, I am using skrill as method of withdrawall and my account is verified. Also i have sent several e-mails to the support and got zero response from them.

Please how can I get some help about this issue.

Thanks

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
That's odd.

Is your account verified?

Have you checked their requirements? I found the following link:

(Not sure about the content of the link though since the site is not available in my location.)

S

steenjr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, I recevied the following e-mail from the verification team:

Hello Pedro Flores Sanchez

The Ewallet verification that you recently uploaded to your account has been ACCEPTED. Remember if you haven't already done so, you will need to log out of your account and log back in for the change to be reflected.

IMPORTANT: If you did NOT recently upload any documents to your account, please contact us immediately regarding this email.

If you sent this document as part of a larger account review, we ask for your patience until the review is complete.

If you sent this document to request a withdrawal, please try to request it again now.

cleardot.gif

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this security process.
Best regards,
Customer Solutions Team

But when I try to process a withdrawall i just got the previous e-mail tried several times to reach them by e-mail but I did not get any response.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did u make a deposit with this wallet in the past?

Did u rollover that deposit at least once?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something similar happened to me, and ACR support was very helpfull in explaining, that they had actually processed my withdrawal, but my e-vallet had refused to accept a transfer coming from Costa Rica. And then of course they had no other option than returning the money to my account. I can only assume, that this was due to some swedish or EU legislation. If its a similar situation for you, crypto currency might be your only option to get money out from ACR?

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think that they do not make pay-outs to e-wallets. Why don't you go on and contact live support?
I once had to create a crypto wallet in order to withdraw. Then I connected that to my neteller account. Of course any and all fees are deucted from your amount...

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its weird I have never had a problem with a withdrawal there.

Have you tried using bitcoin?

S

steenjr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did u make a deposit with this wallet in the past?

Yes, of course, the e-wallet i used is SKRILL (which is avaliable in my country _Perú) to deposit, then in order to withdrawall the system indicates that i have to use the same method that i used to deposit to withdrawall (thats why i cant use crypto) . I emailed them about the issue and I had no response whatsoever, live support is not avaliable.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, of course, the e-wallet i used is SKRILL (which is avaliable in my country _Perú) to deposit, then in order to withdrawall the system indicates that i have to use the same method that i used to deposit to withdrawall (thats why i cant use crypto) . I emailed them about the issue and I had no response whatsoever, live support is not avaliable.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don’t know how it is now, but before I used to withdraw to cryptocurrency without even making a deposit from it. It's strange that you're having such difficulty with withdrawal now.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you contact this specific email address? If yes, and they haven't responded, did you try Live Support? Also, your title says ACR, but the email says YaPoker... what is YaPoker?
noreply@digitalexchange.eu....that does not sound like an adress someone would answer from. I honestly think they maybe gave out a wrong email here.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Did you contact this specific email address? If yes, and they haven't responded, did you try Live Support? Also, your title says ACR, but the email says YaPoker... what is YaPoker?
YaPoker is a WPN skin like BlackChip Poker

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You just need to get an intelligible answer from the support service, be more persistent.

S

steenjr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I have an email saved in my gmail account for cashier@digitalexchange.eu that I have emailed before, and that is what I would try. Things were so much easier when we had ACRRep on CardsChat answering questions about ACR/Winning Poker Network.
I tried one last withdraw which appears as pending for two days. I messaged again and I had zero response from a human, just automatic messages with surveys about their service.
I will try to send an e-mail to that account, I'll update if theres a response or a solution. Thanks

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you can use crypto to withdraw, for crypto they do not ask to have made a deposit before, I never made a deposit and I have withdrawn on several occasions.

Maybe your problem is that you haven't generated enough rake?