tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Money transfer among connected account leads to bad practices.pokerstars admins are completely wright.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There have never been any problems when transferring money, the only inconvenience is the transfer limits, because the room is not a payment system, do not abuse it. Transfer money only to trusted people whom you know and are confident in their honesty.:icon_flow

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
multiaccounting is easy to see if same time same table vs. but there is nothing like that, only same place different account different times we played.

This situation happened to me on ACR /Black Chip Poker. I know you are dealing with "Stars" but this may be what happened. 5 years ago, my Father started suffering from dementia and some other health issues. I brought him to live with me, because I did not want him to go into a nursing home, if possible. On his "good" days, he sometimes wanted to play poker. He had an ACR account with his own username. I also had an account with my own username. Our real names are the same, he is Senior and I am Junior. I have a dedicated computer set-up just for poker and my HUD's , and other software. I had him sign-in on a laptop. He was just clicking buttons, not using a HUD or anything. After maybe a week, both accounts were locked out. Customer service told me, that logging in from the same IP is what "triggered" the security alerts, my Father's account had used his address, and of course, his own IP. I will admit that they needed me to send copies of all of our documents to prove everything, ACR did unlock my account and I made other arrangements for my Father, he was "fading" fast so his account was not a priority.

Could that be your issue? same IP or an IP that changed from the original on the account?

T

theacefacer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They replied bla bla,
and i said ofcourse no i will never trust you again do whatever your policies are, i will do nothing you want,delete my acount ban my account take the Money i dont care and i wont play at this site again.
Thank you all for replies

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yah it sucks getting your account frozen. I usually had to send in pictures of my ID. It Sucks.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They alowed me 10 deposits from my Irish card and then when i wanted to withdraw they froze account "because i am in ireland"... So you can spent whatever you want, but when you want to withdraw they check everithing... I am playing on partypoker since that incident, i don't want to give them a cent more...

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats crazy
your friend sends you money and you get a frozen account
something wrong with that.
thats crazy

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They alowed me 10 deposits from my Irish card and then when i wanted to withdraw they froze account "because i am in Ireland"... So you can spent whatever you want, but when you want to withdraw they check everithing... I am playing on partypoker since that incident, i don't want to give them a cent more...
It is usual check. When you try to withdraw from bank card in country you never deposit/withdraw before bank also will ask you if it was you who tried to withdraw.