T

theacefacer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What will you do if you have 1 milion in a situation like that,
my frined sent me 5 dolars and both acc. frozen

"your Stars Account is currently under a security review.
While this review is completed, real money transfers to and from your account are not allowed. "

Security is good but not let you be untrusted i think

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

While this review is completed, real money transfers to and from your account are not allowed. "

I never faced this kind problem before , but depending on my knowledge about it , this usually happens when there is something suspicious or illegal to the terms and conditions. If there is nothing like that , then don t worry everything will be good . I hope things works fine for you , such things are frustrating .

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Once you find out what's going on, please let us know. I've transferred money to/from my account and have never had an issue. I'd like to know what they use as a trigger for this type of action.

T

theacefacer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad Stars is investigating suspicious $5 transfers [emoji57]
Yes 5 dolar is important they like only robbing, the platform can focus more detailed things like bots vs.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your account is frozen, contact customer support. Hopefully they can help you.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess, they are suspecting multi accounting. But if sending someone an insignificant amount like 5 dollars is enough to induce that suspicion, then maybe much better to completely remove the possibility to send money to other players and force people to deposit with their own credit card or bank account.

T

theacefacer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess, they are suspecting multi accounting. But if sending someone an insignificant amount like 5 dollars is enough to induce that suspicion, then maybe much better to completely remove the possibility to send money to other players and force people to deposit with their own credit card or bank account.
multiaccounting is easy to see if same time same table vs. but there is nothing like that, only same place different account different times we played.

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
multiaccounting is easy to see if same time same table vs. but there is nothing like that, only same place different account different times we played.
Here is the answer. You played from the same computer, from the same household. They freeze all other accounts except first. Usually.

Last edited:
D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is the answer. You played from the same computer, from the same household. They freeze all other accounts except first. Usually.

This came to my mind too as suspicion. Since we do have to try understand how they should make this traceable. Stars dont see us thats a fact. I have recieved and transfered. No bans so far. good luck and hope it gets resolved.

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since we do have to try understand how they should make this traceable. Stars dont see us thats a fact.
Well I figured out how but I doubt it will help.
Yes, I met many stories how someone created account with nephew or wife or kid on the same computer and then their accounts were frozen. Even though PS says the same people that to have accounts with nephew or wife or kid in same household is ok.

T

theacefacer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there is no answer yet, i dont trust pokerstars anymore.I am so luck that i dont have much money

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
there is no answer yet, i dont trust pokerstars anymore.I am so luck that i dont have much money
I think PS are scummy dirtbags, they act like little tin gods and think they control the whole world. They banned me too for no reason whatsoever and keep asking stupid questions that I simply cannot answer because I don't know what it is they are getting at

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
awh man im so sorry to hear that, im sure they will work it out but its abit disheartening hearing this as i wanted to transfer 5 to a buddy of mine across town who wants to play to avoid the minimum depoisits etc

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use a VPN sometimes but when I play I shut it off. The poker sites don't like it and I understand completely. That being said; I forgot and left it on and logged into BCP, I realized my mistake and shut it down then turned it off. I then logged back in and played. The next day I was locked out of my account. I will get around to giving them my info to get back on the site. I moved and did not change my address on my drivers licence as of yet, so I have to wait for it. No big hurry.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to transfer chips to my brother all of the time on poker stars. Of course that was a real long time ago. I am sure a lot has changed since the ban on Americans.

T

theacefacer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Still no solution no answer, i will never deposit again

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Security seems to be a hot topic at Stars these days. I set up 2-step verification in case their was every any suspicion of unauthorized/malicious/suspect activity. Now whenever I try to log in to their website on the same computer I always us (but not thru the App) it tells me that they consider that to be unauthorized/malicious/suspect activity and that if I don't respond to the SMS they will freeze my account. Not sure if I opened up a can of worms by being prudent. That never seemed to be unauthorized/malicious/suspect activity before I set up 2-step verification.

T

theacefacer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
still nothing changed , no answer yet

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will even block your account if it wasn't verified. I stay away from sending money, haven't had great experience.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe your acct isn't verifed or your friends, possibly your country can't accept p2p transfers

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still no solution no answer, i will never deposit again

Let’s see what we got here. Let me know where I got it wrong
-Buddy gets a five dollar transfer from a friend
-Accounts frozen. Turns out multiple accounts from same computer
-“oh wait is that a problem?”
-No instant answer (I understand. FIVE DOLLARS. Must be of earth shaking importance) so “never depo again”

I’m not sure Stars will sweat the fact you’ll “never depo again”. But if you had five dollars pulled from your account, you’d scream blue murder and vilify the security team for doing their job

Thought this was CardsChat. This place is quickly becoming 2plus2.

C

ChrystalClear

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is pretty petty if they are freezing you over $5 and I thought multi accounts was ok since they always seat you at different tables and combine your chips if you make final table