Skrill/NETELLER Important Information!!!

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today, when I checked my mailbox, I found messages from neteller/skrill related to some Important Information!! Did you all get this message?

lU2PRAD.png

So, me interested next:

1. Skrill Service Fees

Does this mean that we will pay the services to use Neteller/Skrill EUR 5 per month if we do not have Withdrawing from Skrill to our bank or visa in last 12 months or we can have any transaction in the last 12 months(not only Withdrawing) then they would not take that 5 EUR per month?

and a much more serious question,

2. Termination or suspension of your Skrill Account

Does this mean that they can block and seize money and suspend account to all users who lives (if they finds out) in the country where is prohibited payment money for online gambling?

Last edited:
hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I received a message from Neteller, but Skrill hasn't sent a message yet.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is there someone who want trade... I transfer money from my skrill account to yours, you transfer to me on pokerstars... I can't deposit because I don't have that big amount on skrill right now...
about skrill ... I haven't received message like that too but I think I will use paypal from now... there are some problems with skrill. skrill is more for people with crypto I guess

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
skrill and neteller

That is crazy, i have a neteller account that i havent used in a while and i was doubting about activating it again but after seeing this post I wont touch it. Incredible how this sites always have those little letters trying to take advantage of you

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Using both Neteller ans Skrill for couple of years until now, and did not received such e-mail so far.
But even I receive such, I have enough transactions ongoing so no place to worry about the monthly fee. The number 2 though is something they may consider on their behalf how it is good for them, not nice :mad:

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not tried to pay over them so far. they just asked me a lot of stupid information about the address, identity card, driver's license and who knows what else. I quit right away ...

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, I also got this message from Skrill. Well, on this I also do not have the problem about activity.

But Neteller has this condition already longer. And it happened to me, when I had not so much money there, but also no activity, that they took all rest of the money for fee. Later when I wanted to use Neteller again, I had to contact support to unfreeze my account there. They also asked about personal documents, like passport, to verify my account.

I think, if you cash out frequently from the poker rooms, you should not have any problem.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Using both Neteller ans Skrill for couple of years until now, and did not received such e-mail so far.
But even I receive such, I have enough transactions ongoing so no place to worry about the monthly fee. The number 2 though is something they may consider on their behalf how it is good for them, not nice :mad:
Hello Delijo ;) pomagaj oko depozita na starse :) neki mi kazi da je najbolje sa kartice na neteller pa na skril pa PS .? From Serbia? Tell me step by step. Tnx

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello Delijo ;) pomagaj oko depozita na starse :) neki mi kazi da je najbolje sa kartice na neteller pa na skril pa PS .? From Serbia? Tell me step by step. Tnx

Sorry mate, I am not in Serbia and not familiar with current situation, but as heard in another thread, and once I managed successfully to transfer from skrill to Neteller - the so called "Locked money" - it worked for me :)

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, thanx.. I must find method ;)

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far when i withdraw International bank(connection with my bank and skrill) was take from 2 till 4 euro fee. From this year they take over 10 euro on 500 withdraw example. Today from 80 they take 22,5 + skrill 5.5, so i recive only 52 . It is way too much. My bank suggestion to ask skrill about that, this is too much fee. I dont know what happend? In documents i see Poland bank, very strange

Attachments

• _20190406_143203.JPG
    _20190406_143203.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 52
hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I received this message today

Attachments

• SKRILL3.JPG
    SKRILL3.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 38
C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my account is still in USD. but ok all things are strange in my case because i'm from south america. i have no problem with Neteller.

AntA_KO_v

AntA_KO_v

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Skrill have no problems with in/out cash but my friends use Webmoney. they say that comission for transfers to Russia lower and much faster then other sistems.

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Skriil

Hello not the truth that is very rare, you should ask the technical support

Poker Tells