Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.

I don't usually share these things in the forum because in the first place I suppose that no one cares too much about them and in the second place because I think that it is an issue that hardly has a solution.
As I have repeatedly said, I am the owner and sole driver of a taxi and, in my country, the tax regime for this activity is regulated in such a way that I only pay a fixed monthly sum, called monotax.
Taxi drivers in argentina do not issue an invoice and do not pay income tax, that is, we do not have an annual tax return.
Ecopayz, for the umpteenth time (it is doing it every two or three weeks) asks me to verify my account with them and until now I had done it without problems, but now they just ask me to send them the last three payments of the annual tax return.
Unfortunately I can't do it, because, as I already said, my activity is exempt from that surrender, but Ecopayz doesn't understand it, or doesn't want to understand it, and doesn't verify my account, so I will lose the money I have in that wallet and around 1000 dollars or something more that I have in the rooms where I can only move money through that system (ACR for example).
Well, I apologize for the catharsis but it really is a matter that makes me sad, but if Ecopayz's position continues like this, I will only be able to play in the 888 and Everygame Cardschat tournaments, rooms where I can deposit and withdraw money with skrill.

Thanks for reading me.

Greetings from Buenos Aires.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some wallet have a top of money to play without papers demanding.
Ask to your government for a document that can justifies this.
Maybe you should move the minimum money with that wallet and starting to work with cryptos, it's faster and it's anonymous. Good luck.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm with you, I'm going through the same difficulties as I work with small electrical service and I'm exempt from tax return!

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello everyone.

I don't usually share these things in the forum because in the first place I suppose that no one cares too much about them and in the second place because I think that it is an issue that hardly has a solution.
As I have repeatedly said, I am the owner and sole driver of a taxi and, in my country, the tax regime for this activity is regulated in such a way that I only pay a fixed monthly sum, called monotax.
Taxi drivers in Argentina do not issue an invoice and do not pay income tax, that is, we do not have an annual tax return.
Ecopayz, for the umpteenth time (it is doing it every two or three weeks) asks me to verify my account with them and until now I had done it without problems, but now they just ask me to send them the last three payments of the annual tax return.
Unfortunately I can't do it, because, as I already said, my activity is exempt from that surrender, but Ecopayz doesn't understand it, or doesn't want to understand it, and doesn't verify my account, so I will lose the money I have in that wallet and around 1000 dollars or something more that I have in the rooms where I can only move money through that system (ACR for example).
Well, I apologize for the catharsis but it really is a matter that makes me sad, but if Ecopayz's position continues like this, I will only be able to play in the 888 and Everygame Cardschat tournaments, rooms where I can deposit and withdraw money with Skrill.

Thanks for reading me.

Greetings from Buenos Aires.
Did You solve it? good luck.