J

jack12de

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Hi,
I wanted to payout a small amount last week from GG. But (I don't know why ) my Credit card firm don't accept the payout. Know GG says that they are not allowed to take the money back at my account and payout is only possible with neteller or skrill. I don't have any of both but I would open an account at neteller. But I am a little unsure if it is all true. Has anyone a similar experiance?
Thanks

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I experienced exactly the same at pokerstars with two of my credit cards.

As both are big platforms, I assume it's right what they say.

Hope you get your money out!

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Never use a card to charge balance to your poker account, Banks usually have prohibitions to allow cards to be used in game rooms.
It is always better to have a Skrill or Neteller account, there are several options with electronic wallets.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hi,
I wanted to payout a small amount last week from GG. But (I don't know why ) my Credit card firm don't accept the payout. Know GG says that they are not allowed to take the money back at my account and payout is only possible with neteller or skrill. I don't have any of both but I would open an account at neteller. But I am a little unsure if it is all true. Has anyone a similar experiance?
Thanks
I recommend skrill. You can also order a physical skrill card which works as a bankcard.
Costs only 10€

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I recommend skrill. You can also order a physical skrill card which works as a bankcard.
Costs only 10€
I never heared from skrill before, therefore I am a bit... In germany I think about 80-90% use paypal. But thanks

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I never heared from skrill before, therefore I am a bit... In Germany I think about 80-90% use PayPal. But thanks
Skrill is an established online payment company ..have an account for 7 years now.
It's an easy way to withdraw your money .even if you don't buy their physical card , it's way more likely that the bank Institute accepts transfers from skrill than directly from a pokersite .
I never encountered such a problem but in Germany apparently it is common

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi,
Thanks
I didn't think you can now use some credit cards for gambling, not sure though may need to contact both them and gg

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I didn't think you can now use some credit cards for gambling, not sure though may need to contact both them and gg
Now ? I used my First Credit card for deposits about 14 years ago lol

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Now ? I used my First Credit card for deposits about 14 years ago lol
Dunno mate you're best contacting both organisations- web chat is the way forward!

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Dunno mate you're best contacting both organisations- web chat is the way forward!
I don't have the withdrawing problem but thanks ^^
Guess Banks in austria are more easygoing. That's just our mentality 😁😉 Never encountered a withdrawal problem ever .

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
oh when i read this i'm glad i always did everything via paysafe and bank transfer i never had any problems.

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
What I am wondering about is that there was no problem by paying money to GG with the same card.

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Skrill is an established online payment company ..have an account for 7 years now.
It's an easy way to withdraw your money .even if you don't buy their physical card , it's way more likely that the bank Institute accepts transfers from skrill than directly from a pokersite .
I never encountered such a problem but in Germany apparently it is common
A very short Google search let me ask if skrill is allowed in Germany. But I don't know if that was a relevant or thrustful side I read that.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
A very short Google search let me ask if skrill is allowed in Germany. But I don't know if that was a relevant or thrustful side I read that.
I think it is , also essentially the same like paypal

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hi,
Thanks

If your Card is mastercard they can't send payments to it.
If your card is visa they should be able to send money back to it. The amount to withdrawn must be at least $100 USD. The process is a little tedious as you will have to send them a copy of your card (which I do not like) and they could ask for other documentation like a KYC declaration and ID and proof of address. It also takes some time to get it completed it could around 2-3 weeks before you receive your money.

It would be much easier to use an ewallet like Neteller/Skrill/ecopayz

Neteller and Skrill while different entities have the same parent company.
8-10 years ago I was asking the same question you had about them whether they legit or scam.
They are indeed legit I have used them ever since with poker rooms with no issues whatsoever.
They are a nice alternative to having to use your card and personal details on these poker rooms.
They function very similar to Paypal but they are more widely accepted on gambling sites than Paypal.
The also have their own Mastercard that you can use to withdraw funds at ATMs and make purchases.

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I don't have the withdrawing problem but thanks ^^
Guess Banks in Austria are more easygoing. That's just our mentality 😁😉 Never encountered a withdrawal problem ever .
Yes. In Germany sometimes you think the government have to secure all of us before ourselfs everytime and everywhere.
Poker, beer, cigarettes. All dangerous thinks...

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I made a deposit from a regular Baku card, a couple of times I had to withdraw winnings from room to card, everything can be easily withdrawn, although it takes some time, but I withdrew small amounts, up to $200.

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I experienced exactly the same at PokerStars with two of my credit cards.

As both are big platforms, I assume it's right what they say.

Hope you get your money out!
Yes, I get it out with neteller, yesterday.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hallo
Last week I wanted to pay a small amount from GG. But (I don't know why) my credit card company doesn't accept payments. I know GG says they're not allowed to withdraw money back to my account and can only pay with neteller or skrill. I don't have either, but I would open a Neteller account. But I'm a little bit unsure that's all true. Does anyone have similar experiences?
thanks
everything is fine - both work - only the percentages are large