Neteller or Skrill

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i used netteller but now most banks dont allow deposits saying transaction declined .... help

hey Lalit..I encountered the same problem while depositing money..then one of my frnd told me about this site.. ecurrencyteam.in ... i was able to deposit the money through them... but i dont know about any withdrawals from their site...hope this helps you..Good LucK!!;)

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think neteller take lessprovision and its better payment for me....

Jester36rus

Jester36rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had been used Neteller one or too times in the past, and I was terrified of its delays, comissions and narrow field to get real money. I dislike it and hope will never need to use it again. In this case -- I am voting for skrill

S

smithaaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Moneybooker (Skrill) is the best one i used Moneybooker

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it seems that it will not remain in Serbia ....

1eb057f0751e0a6c87596e80598df6c0.png

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have neteller account, although easyest of all, of course, is simply to have mastercard. Direct deposits and withdrawals - in pokerstars at least.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer Neteller. Skrill charges maintenance fee, annually, I think. Neteller don't.

TheMagic

TheMagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use / (prefer to use) Neteller. Reading some articles on the Internet, I found a good comparation about them :

Pro Skrill:

Fees:
The main important fees like depositing and withdrawal fees, especially for non-VIPs, are much lower at Skrill (Moneybookers) compared to NETELLER, with the exception of the currency exchange fees.

Promotions & Cashback for smaller turnover:
Skrill ran several cashback promotions up to 1.5% cashback for outgoing transfers until 2013, but stopped doing so in 2014. Skrill still offers the Skrill Loyalty Club for their VIP customers earning them 0.2% cashback, but the list of excluded merchants taking part in the promo has been extended heavily in 2013 and the program is discontinued after end of June 2016.
For clients of eWallet-Optimizer, Skrill offers a $15 sign up bonus and 1% cashback for 30days to become Skrill VIP faster and clients also receive a monthly bonus paid in addition for all their qualified transfers, leaving Skrill as good option for those customers using their eWallet for smaller transfers.

Pro NETELLER:

MasterCard for NON-VIPs:
The default NETELLER MasterCard limit is much higher than the one of Skrill MasterCard for NON-VIPs. However, the withdrawal fees were adjusted at the beginning of 2016 and are now 1.75% for both providers (free for Gold VIPs and higher at NETELLER; Silver VIPs and higher at Skrill).

Currency exchange fees:
Since Skrill raised their currency exchange fees in late 2013, NETELLER is now the clear winner in this part of the comparison (1,00-3,39% FX fees depending on customers VIP status).
Skrill now differs currency exchanges in the following three categories depending on the customers VIP status.

Support for NON-VIPs:
While Skrill’s non-VIP support may take one to even two weeks to answer, NETELLER’s support handles their customers requests much faster and better. Trustpilot’s ratings of 2.5/10 for NETELLER and 4.6/10 for Skrill seem to indicate a different result, but from our longtime experience NETELLER support is actually better. Also Please note that this rating is based on normal customers review. The customer satisfaction for VIP customers is highly better for both providers, especially for those benefiting of the additional support by eWallet-Optimizer.com

Cashback for high turnover customers:
For those planning to use their eWallet heavily and are interested in earning decent cashback every month, we suggest using NETELLER where eWallet-Optimizer clients earn a monthly extra cashback of up to 1.1% on all qualifying transfers.

isaachumarang

isaachumarang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
neteller since skrill is blocked in my country

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I had a look on both sites in the past and I had the impression the charges for the use of neteller card were more expensive/higher than the ones of the skrill card .
I have used skrill to deposit in pokerstars and full tilt and I had no problem untill now :)

papi1207

papi1207

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
skrill is much easier to use, have no problems to use it online, mastercard is accepted world wide, so for me is ok

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
from my experience with neteller, I have had to call them few times on the phone, and they answered pretty much right away, and fixed the issue at the times in timely manner and without hassle.
It was really good experience with phone and/or email with neteller.
No problem at all in past idk, 10 years or so...

A

a37001977

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
moneybooker Skrill is the best for you . It's simple and fast
pokerstars can use it to depoist and payout
neteller easy to use. money in a very short time to lie on the bill

L

layerlord

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I one year ago created Skrill and i lucky europe i can use.

Poker Tells