Chips
anyone uses this method? I just Want to make sure

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use neteller as a bunch of other players around who are not able to make deposits/withdrawals with credit card directly. If you need some answers regarding Neteller just ask ;)

T

Top Top

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neteller is accepted for deposit and withdrawl on diffrent sites but try to check how much you can withdraw on your Neteller account because this will depen on the Room withdrawal policies.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I use Neteller and skrill for deposits in the rooms. I like it, there was no problem with both of these methods.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember using it a long long time ago. I thought they went out of business. It might be just the US players couldn't use it anymore or something.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
They did not go out of business, but service is not available to US residents as well as a few other countries. Their mastercard is only available to SEPA countries too.

The rest of us can only move money in or out of Neteller via another visa card, Bank or Cryptocurrency. Bank account is normally the easiest method it is relatively cheap and fast compared to other similar ewallets. Costing for a withdrawal transfer about $10 USD and takes about 3-5 working days.

You can use Neteller to withdraw and deposit with almost every poker site and best of all there are no fees to do so.

Their sister site Skrill is the same as well. I call them the sister site because the same company owns and operates them both and they are essentially the same service. I use Skrill mostly these days though.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I absolutely love Neteller

Just wish they enable their ATM cards for LATAM some day again

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I wish so too.

It was actually not Neteller fault as it was Mastercard's decision to pull them. Sadly they have pulled all cards to similar ewallets as well.

I absolutely love Neteller

Just wish they enable their ATM cards for LATAM some day again

Poker Tells