ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi every one my question is in the title
how can i make a deposit from morocco i have a visa card but it is not Allaud to make a deposit to a poker site
can you please help me
and sorry for my bad English :cautious:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
As far i understand then paypal is only available for deposit & withdrawal in gambling sites in too few countries around the world.
I probably would struggle to count 10 locations where this is available lol ...
Therefore there is a reason why other e-wallets like skrill & neteller are more common in gambling industry worldwide ...
there are 3 ways of payment visa or netller and scrill
Then use these e-wallets? When i first started (~ 10 years ago) i also made direct depsoits from my bank account.
Luckily i havent used that method for some time now cause for the last few years all my transactions to in and out from poker sites etc are via Skrill ...

E: Technically you dont even need to make deposits since freerolls still exist

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
As far i understand then paypal is only available for deposit & withdrawal in gambling sites in too few countries around the world.
I probably would struggle to count 10 locations where this is available lol ...
Therefore there is a reason why other e-wallets like Skrill & Neteller are more common in gambling industry worldwide ...

Then use these e-wallets? When i first started (~ 10 years ago) i also made direct depsoits from my bank account.
Luckily i havent used that method for some time now cause for the last few years all my transactions to in and out from poker sites etc are via Skrill ...

E: Technically you dont even need to make deposits since freerolls still exist
the problem is i can't deposit from morocco to skrill or netller even from a paypal accont

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
the problem is i can't deposit from morocco to skrill or netller even from a paypal accont
Looks like your only option will be freerolls then.
Weird why can't you use them if they are shown to you as possible options?

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Personally I managed to deposit $100 with a Visa cards that allow me to use up to $1500 per year on internet paiement outside of Morocco I opt for it from my phone application :D

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Personally I managed to deposit $100 with a Visa cards that allow me to use up to $1500 per year on internet paiement outside of Morocco I opt for it from my phone application :D
So.. your state prohibits you from depositing? Is that it? seems weird..you can play but not deposit xD

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i want to know how did you do it please help men

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
apparently in your country there is no such opportunity, ask someone from the forum to send funds to his game account after sending funds to his card, or there are such sites if you don't find anyone from the forum, I think it helped;)

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
apparently in your country there is no such opportunity, ask someone from the forum to send funds to his game account after sending funds to his card, or there are such sites if you don't find anyone from the forum, I think it helped;)
ok men i will try to find some one

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
can some one please help i have some money in skrill but i can not do a déposit in poker star if somme one can help me i will be glad;);)

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
can some one please help i have some money in skrill but i can not do a déposit in poker star if somme one can help me i will be glad;);)
As long as skrill is listed as an option there shouldn't be a problem.
You simply click on the skrill symbol, login and make the deposit. What seems to be the problem exactly?

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
As long as skrill is listed as an option there shouldn't be a problem.
You simply click on the skrill symbol, login and make the deposit. What seems to be the problem exactly?
well in my country i can't deposit in a gambling cite every time the transaction is deny

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
well in my country i can't deposit in a gambling cite every time the transaction is deny
Is P2P transfer allowed ?
Otherwise I'm afraid you need to build your bankroll from scratch by playing freerolls.
Important question is.. does pokerstars allow withdrawal if depositing is illegal in your country .
But if depositing options are shown to you it can't be illegal ?
Maybe the problem lies with your skrill account .

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Is P2P transfer allowed ?
Otherwise I'm afraid you need to build your bankroll from scratch by playing freerolls.
Important question is.. does Pokerstars allow withdrawal if depositing is illegal in your country .
But if depositing options are shown to you it can't be illegal ?
Maybe the problem lies with your skrill account .
no the problem is in my country every ones have the same problems it was fine before but they change something and now in skrill i am not Allaud to transfer money to a gambling cite

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
no the problem is in my country every ones have the same problems it was fine before but they change something and now in skrill i am not Allaud to transfer money to a gambling cite
I see , well we can try if p2p transfer works.
I message you

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
big up to my friend

G0930

thx for your help men

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
big up to my friend

G0930

thx for your help men
You're welcome .
Helping each other out is one of the many good things in our awesome community I think :)
Glad it worked out that you got your bankroll , Go kick some ass @ PS 😁😁