My experience with the NEW BCP

T

TIMNILES44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So this sounds like a pretty good idea for us USa players, would have they would have done this along time ago.The wait times seem normal as that goes. At least its a way to make life a little easier

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So this sounds like a pretty good idea for us USa players, would have they would have done this along time ago.The wait times seem normal as that goes. At least its a way to make life a little easier

Since I now have the card, it's looking like 6-8 working days. Which makes it the fastest for USA players.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made my first withdrawal on BCP. Had some freeroll winnings and made a deposit of $10 if i remember correctly (merge times). But the minimum was $50 for the moneybookers cash out (i had $48), so i had to play some cash hands lol. And i won the $2 :) I made my request and it took only 4 days. Today i received my money on skrill (moneybookers). Thumbs up for BCP !

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2nd hand report/rumor is that someone got a reply from the Cashier at WPN about them being on vacation till after New Year.:(

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2nd hand report/rumor is that someone got a reply from the Cashier at WPN about them being on vacation till after New Year.:(

It is not a rumor. Nothing being processed until Jan 3rd because it is all done from Costa Rica and they get long holiday vacations at this time of year.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully WPN keeps up the good work with this. It will be interesting to see what happens when more people deposit/withdraw for the OSS series.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not a rumor. Nothing being processed until Jan 3rd because it is all done from Costa Rica and they get long holiday vacations at this time of year.

Since it already established that they don't work weekends, that Friday, the 3rd will be essentially useless. So figure that in reality, they won't be back to work till the 6th.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since it already established that they don't work weekends, that Friday, the 3rd will be essentially useless. So figure that in reality, they won't be back to work till the 6th.

Of course, they didn't tell anyone about this 'schedule'. They run a funny business

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2nd withdrawal since the move. Started on 12-20 (Friday). Email today saying it has been processed and forwarded to the card company. Unfortunately for PR reasons that Xmas and NY fell when they did. If I discount the long week they took off, it looks to be maybe 5 working days to cash in pocket. Difficult to be exact tho.

Seems I won't be able to give a clean report till my 3rd withdrawal.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The time between showing as successful and being available is reduced to less than 2 days. I did not check my card status online this morning, but it (the money) does show this afternoon.

I will start the next Withdrawal early Monday so that I can get an accurate time frame for BCP withdrawals.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK here we go.:D This is a timed test to actually measure withdrawal times for WPN/BCP. I don't think there is any difference for ACR or True, but that would be anecdotal. Withdrawals to the debit card I got from WPN/BCP.

All the distractions of the move to WPN, and the Holidays should be over and done and no longer be a factor in processing times. It is Monday morning, so the weekend issues should not be a factor. They have even practiced on my account as this will be my 3rd withdrawal since the move. I am happy regardless of how long this 'test' takes but this might be the reputation they work with for the next few months.

I hit the final 'enter' key at 6:am PST which is 9 am EST, just a few minutes ago.

T

TIMNILES44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is a phone number for acr and bcp when they answer ask for security this should help with any problems you are having they were able to help me speed things up 888-878-1350 took me a while to get the number . but once I did things went quick

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had all my troubles when BCP was still at Merge. Since the move, the general observation is that WPN is uber efficient. I tend to agree, and this is just a test to define how uber uber really is!;)

S

sylpoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This was a very informative and helpful thread, ab out gettting their card.Sounds like its finally working smooth for you too_ONE question i wondered about,was the 10 Dollar inactive fee? so if u dont use the card for a few months or win anything?they charge you 10 dollars on it then? TX for this info.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This was a very informative and helpful thread, ab out gettting their card.Sounds like its finally working smooth for you too_ONE question i wondered about,was the 10 Dollar inactive fee? so if u dont use the card for a few months or win anything?they charge you 10 dollars on it then? TX for this info.

That appears to be the case. I'm thinking this debit card is not really good for small withdrawals. To many fees. But if a big win occurs, it is the faster way to get bucks.

In either the Debit Card or check option, each withdrawal is limited to $2500.00. Which, when I think about it, devalues all games where the prizes are bigger than $2500. They really need to rethink this. The reasoning is that any money moving around larger than 10K, automatically brings the eyes of the feds.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK here we go.:D This is a timed test to actually measure withdrawal times for WPN/BCP. I don't think there is any difference for ACR or True, but that would be anecdotal. Withdrawals to the debit card I got from WPN/BCP.

All the distractions of the move to WPN, and the Holidays should be over and done and no longer be a factor in processing times. It is Monday morning, so the weekend issues should not be a factor. They have even practiced on my account as this will be my 3rd withdrawal since the move. I am happy regardless of how long this 'test' takes but this might be the reputation they work with for the next few months.

I hit the final 'enter' key at 6:am PST which is 9 am EST, just a few minutes ago.

Money hit my card sometime this afternoon. That makes it 7.5 actual, or 5.5 work days for a WPN withdrawal to the Debit Card.

S

ssean759

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool this card alone has me wanting to play on bcp or acr.....not to mention the $25 10k gtd