PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
While I only ordered the ecopayz card. It does not come to the addressee at all

Not quite sure what you are asking here. If it is how long it will take to recieve your plastic card about 2-3 weeks. I had mine replaced in November last year after I lost my previous one. Note you should use ecopayz with ACR without the card. There should be an ecopayz option in ACR client. You can use the eco card but if you do you pay fees.

And what are the conditions for the withdrawal Ecopayz in ACR ? Does it matter how many times you deduce once a month?

You can withdraw to one ewallet per week. Ecopayz counts as one of these ewallets. Example if you withdraw via neteller today you cannot withdraw via ecopayz until after a week.

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only recently booked. I hope that they will come quickly. But we have a bad postal service

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You know tell me if the ecopayz is accepted in partypoker ???
here in brazil we can use it for deposit and withdrawal at Party. PS, ACR, TINTAN, BOVADA ..... my problem with the ecopayz being in address verification, they marked me on March 8th to complete the verification. I hope that, of course, I was using the account without verification, to test it and was withholding 11 dollars. ecopayz is my hope. Since Neteller and skrill do not accept deposits or withdrawals from poker rooms, from Brazilian clients

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a gold account I use it with zero issues both on ACR and Pokerstars. Pokerstars withdrawals are instant ACR withdrawals takes about 24 hours.

I have a plastic card too works everywhere.

I also get cashback when I deposit on these sites.

So I am very satisfied with their service.[/QUOTE

You have to spend as for each refund ???

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Don't understand the question

I have a gold account I use it with zero issues both on ACR and Pokerstars. Pokerstars withdrawals are instant ACR withdrawals takes about 24 hours.

I have a plastic card too works everywhere.

I also get cashback when I deposit on these sites.

So I am very satisfied with their service.[/QUOTE

You have to spend as for each refund ???

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
EcoPayz has a new design. I think it looks very good. ;)

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The ewallet optimizer link I posted above. Contact them they will get you to gold status.

So I've upgraded to silver but to do gold it is mentioned that you have to deposit 2500/5000 euros.
Is this true & did you do that?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Stars started rolling it out since late last year. I thought they would have completed to all areas by now. ACR should be available to you. When I first started using it on ACR I had to let them put it on my cashier screen for me it is different companies but maybe something similiar could occur on Stars, so maybe inquire with them via Stars live chat. If not available check you deposit options ever so often it just showed up one day out of the blue for me on Stars.
Party only started rolling out recently I don't have it as yet on there but they sent an email either last month or January saying it is coming soon. So just have to wait for them.

thanks man. Upgraded to a gold account. Unfortunately , neither stars nor party are supported atm by ecopays for us. gotta wait

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
t would be interesting if patipokery worked with ecoPayz

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I received a post card of ecoPayz sent on 27 February. I'm glad that the parcel has reached

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patipokery?

If you meant Party Poker it is coming soon.

Yes, I used ecopayz to withdraw from party poker and from ACR and was a very good option.
In party, I needed to make a previous deposit via eco, to obtains the withdraw.
From ACR does not needed to do a previouse deposit [the first site that I noticed thad, very good and fair].
Tks Joeisi for the tips from Ecopays and ewallet optmizer, runs very well.
Do you know if betonline, sportsbetting and intertops does acept ecopayz to withdraw and deposit? And what shall I do to obtain the withdraw in this 3 sites. Does a previous deposit assecure my withdraw?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You are most welcome.

I noticed that with ACR. They do all sort of things against their rules and policies which I don't mind once it benefits me.

Intertops I am not sure but probably no. I do not play on Intertops, it and my antivirus do get along.

Betonline and Sportsbetting no. You can withdraw via Cryptocurrencies then deposit Crypto on Ecopayz but Crypto fees are high. You can use your Eco card to deposit but standard card fees apply. If I ever figure something out I will let you know.

Yes, I used ecopayz to withdraw from party poker and from ACR and was a very good option.
In party, I needed to make a previous deposit via eco, to obtains the withdraw.
From ACR does not needed to do a previouse deposit [the first site that I noticed thad, very good and fair].
Tks Joeisi for the tips from Ecopays and ewallet optmizer, runs very well.
Do you know if betonline, sportsbetting and intertops does acept ecopayz to withdraw and deposit? And what shall I do to obtain the withdraw in this 3 sites. Does a previous deposit assecure my withdraw?

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
After a number of years of not playing online I resurrected my Eco account. It was straightforward and they were thorough - a very good thing. My old account was reinstated as silver. My deposit to ACR via another means is taking much longer than expected. Eco will be my first choice to transfer funds from there if and when required.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ecopayz is my favorite deposit/withdraw option.
I had a plastic card called ecocard linked to my account.
I can even withdraw from atm.
I am very very satisfied :)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Plastic Card is great and pokerstars withdrawal times with them are even better. I can win some bucks on Pokerstars and in an hour max I can have my winnings in my hand there is an atm like 5 mins walking distance from my house.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
EcoPayz stops supporting mastercards cards outside of Europe? What do you think about it?:mad: