Deposits and withdrawals in Venezuela

chacaito

chacaito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How to make deposits and withdrawals from Venezuela, since you know that in Venezuela you cannot have bank accounts / cards from the United States that are necessary in almost all poker pages, is there any way to transfer (and withdraw) from Venezuela with Venezuelan banks?:(

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How to make deposits and withdrawals from Venezuela, since you know that in Venezuela you cannot have bank accounts / cards from the United States that are necessary in almost all poker pages, is there any way to transfer (and withdraw) from Venezuela with Venezuelan banks?:(

Your situation is complicated.

Search about:

Ecopayz, AstroPay, Muchbetter, skrill, neteller...

They are wallets that do this mediation, maybe some transfer to your country.

chacaito

chacaito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your situation is complicated.

Search about:

Ecopayz, AstroPay, Muchbetter, Skrill, Neteller...

They are wallets that do this mediation, maybe some transfer to your country.
ok

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good night compatriot, I understand all the obstacles that exist in my country, that's why I play in acr and pokerstars, I could play in gg poker but what happens is that it weighs a lot for my already obsolete computer, and I've already made more than $250 in americas card room and about $80 in pokerstars, in none and invested money what I do is play free tournaments and cheap tournaments in acr and you can get that money with a cryptocurrency account having your virtual wallet I use localbitcoin since it is more easy to sell bitcoin for bs but you can also use binance although the commission is big but good it's free money, and in pokerstars if you can't get money from banks what I do is exchange poker money for real money they buy you the money from pkstars for 0.90$ every 1$ and so on, oh and by the way in acr you can only get a minimum of 50$ but you do that quickly if you reach platinum and try to play all their tournaments. anything you can send me a private msg and I'll help you in Spanish.