Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm looking at trying to get more money onto GGPoker. (from canada).

Previously I've used mastercard GiftCards (Perfect Gift) but currently you can only deposit a maximum of $75 Cdn. while using one of those cards (even the $200 one) and there's a $5 fee on initial purchase of the card. Also, I need a method that I can actually withdrawal to at some point LOL (can't do that on those GiftCards).

I've tried using my credit cards - denied.
Tonight I tried using their Interac option, at first thinking it was going to be similar to bank transfer (this is how I move money on Stars, partypoker, & TitanPoker via BMO) but then I see it is e-transfer. I attempt an e-transfer (for much lower than I'd actually like) - - 'pending'. A couple hours later and it is still 'pending'. Maybe I need to use a different bank? I recall hearing that CIBC is good. (fwiw, I've never had any problems at all with BMO before today).

Thoughts?
Any deposit methods you are using that work well on GGPoker?
I want to deposit $1,000

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
skrill works well for me. Deposit with a credit card to Skrill and transfer to the GG. Withdrawals were easy after confirming the account.

Attachments

• ggbank.JPG
    ggbank.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 3
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
SKRILL works well for me. Deposit with a credit card to Skrill and transfer to the GG. Withdrawals were easy after confirming the account.
Thanks for your response.
Yes Skrill... I loved it! (it replaced Moneybookers). It sure made deposits & withdrawal very simple!
Unfortunately as Jan.31 2014, Skrill is no longer available as an option to deposit to online gaming companies for Canada :(

S

Schedul1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I'm looking at trying to get more money onto GGPoker. (from Canada).

Previously I've used MasterCard GiftCards (Perfect Gift) but currently you can only deposit a maximum of $75 Cdn. while using one of those cards (even the $200 one) and there's a $5 fee on initial purchase of the card. Also, I need a method that I can actually withdrawal to at some point LOL (can't do that on those GiftCards).

I've tried using my credit cards - denied.
Tonight I tried using their Interac option, at first thinking it was going to be similar to bank transfer (this is how I move money on Stars, Partypoker, & TitanPoker via BMO) but then I see it is e-transfer. I attempt an e-transfer (for much lower than I'd actually like) - - 'pending'. A couple hours later and it is still 'pending'. Maybe I need to use a different bank? I recall hearing that CIBC is good. (fwiw, I've never had any problems at all with BMO before today).

Thoughts?
Any deposit methods you are using that work well on GGPoker?
I want to deposit $1,000
I use e-transfer, make sure you had all the info they give you exactly correct its the same proccesor every other poker site uses in canada. Get a free bank like tangerine or cibcs free bank simplii. I think your bank should be fine though tbh.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I use e-transfer, make sure you had all the info they give you exactly correct its the same proccesor every other poker site uses in canada. Get a free bank like tangerine or cibcs free bank simplii. I think your bank should be fine though tbh.
Still hasn't gone through (18hrs. now). Don't they go through immediately?
I typically use electronic transfer, & Instant Banking on other sites. This is my first time attempting e-transfer to a poker site.

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like that poker platform, unfortunately it has few payment wallets, I would like it to have more payment and withdrawal options. example, with cryptocurrencies. and, on the other hand, more free tournaments

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in Canada and I use “MuchBetter”
Its my main wallet, accepted in pretty much everysite, easy to withdraw (from wallet to bank account)
Interac is nice to but on some site its slow

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The e-transfer finally went through. (took 24hrs., pretty sure my bank was slow)

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah you may consider MuchBetter, they gave 1% when you deposit using interac, its amazing for switching $ site to site