• Start date
S

SinContrato2002

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Nowadays there are few rooms where you can play poker from argentina.
The best known are: ggpoker, 888poker and poker stars.
To be able to charge in these rooms, you have to create an account in a virtual wallet (wallet) to be able to transfer your Argentine pesos to dollars and thus be able to enter them into the game.
One of the wallets that I have been using for quite some time is skrill, which works very well. Super recommended!!!

W

watermark

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is also ACR, I am playing there and I have made more profits than in PS lately, the only bad thing there is that the late registrations are extensive and a tournament that in PS can last 5 to 6 hours there lasts 2 hours longer. But I've seen quite a few players from Argentina there lately. It also works with a wallet and it's faster to pay than usual for GG and PS.

S

SinContrato2002

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
There is also ACR, I am playing there and I have made more profits than in PS lately, the only bad thing there is that the late registrations are extensive and a tournament that in PS can last 5 to 6 hours there lasts 2 hours longer. But I've seen quite a few players from Argentina there lately. It also works with a wallet and it's faster to pay than usual for GG and PS.
I have played a little in ACR and the same thing happened to me as you. The late registration of tournaments is very slow.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does Skrill charge you a fee for withdrawals and currency exchange? I stopped using it because of that, it was too much.
Now I use binance, it has 0 commission if I withdraw from crypto, but rooms like 888 and ps, whit skrill I have to exchange or buy crypto on binance, I think they are 3% commission for the purchase.
You should try this option, they deposit it directly into your bank account and the transfer is instantaneous.